đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Dua Lipa live on The Late Late Show

Regina George

Featured Posts

Regina George

I don't think this was posted.. They managed to actually make it interesting even tho it was filmed from everyone's house.. I enjoyed it!

Regina George
Just now, SharGaga said:

I'm a big fan but she lacks charisma

I think she really improved and I kinda love seeing her live now.. IDK 

RabbitHeart

oh my GOD this is exactly what i wanted gaga to do for stupid love. dua really is doing so much right this era.

BlingNotTheMusic
19 minutes ago, RabbitHeart said:

oh my GOD this is exactly what i wanted gaga to do for stupid love. dua really is doing so much right this era.

This! THIIIIIIS!

This is how you do promo during a pandemic! Damn, not only did she serve one of the best pop albums in recent herstory, she also released her album early, served 3 fun music videos, has had several live performances and even this cute, original concept where she gave us VOCALS!

:lolly:

Omg ok first off she can pull off short hair AMAZINGLY!

Second, I really like this awesome new idea of long distance performing, it kind of shows a much more raw vocal talent considering they'd have to go pretty big lengths to autotune a Skype call rather than just having a box that the mic is connected to :laughga: 

Wow, LOVED this!!! SOOO much energy! The dancers! The instrumentalists, Dua herself, fanTASTIC!!! :firega:

Omar Vela

Gaga can keep Chromatica at this point. Dua and her team are doing everything right 

Werk

Ugh can DSN just get to #1 now with the help of this as well?!

edit:

Is that Ellie Goulding in the second to the far right?! :poot:

Bad Kids

are the other backup people doing it live or it was pre-recorded :giveup: how they do this

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

lavenderblondee

This is adorable and I cannot get over how much I love her voice :flutter: What a fun performance

Regina George
4 minutes ago, Bad Kids said:

are the other backup people doing it live or it was pre-recorded :giveup: how they do this

I think it was pre-recorded but it's still so cool 

warioaddams

Dua is doing everything right now. She deserves all the sucess she can have.

Archived