Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Fiona Apple - Fetch The Bolt Cutters (Out April 17th)

Ryusei

Featured Posts

Ryusei

After asking fans if she should release it soon, like really soon she has announced that the album will be released digitally on April 17th. Apparently they wanted her to wait until October to release it :deadbanana: 

I am so shook that it‘s coming so soon :giveup: 

Musery

Guest Blue Madonna

Omg my birthday is two days earlier, what a nice gift :diane: The title intrigues me already, very excited to see what it sounds like, and the lyrical content! :legend:

Ryusei
1 minute ago, Blue Madonna said:

Omg my birthday is two days earlier, what a nice gift :diane: The title intrigues me already, very excited to see what it sounds like, and the lyrical content! :legend:

Mine is 6 days after the release. She truly came through with the birthday presents :giveup: 

Musery

Davian

Yeahh, I’m excited!! I finally got around to listen to her discography last week and loved it:tony: Can’t wait to hear what she’ll serve this time

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Michelle

I’m so EXCITED!!!! 

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

SKANK
8 minutes ago, ice bear said:

what's the full title? :billie:

Time out, hold up. Hold up, sweetheart. Let's get it together before you wanna read. I don't have a sugar daddy, sweetheart. Everything that I've had, I've worked for, and I worked for to get and I've built myself. So you need to know that 100%. I don't have a sugar daddy, I've never had a sugar daddy. If I wanted a sugar daddy, yes, I probably can go out and get one, because I AM WHAT? SICKENING. You could never have a sugar daddy because you are NOT THAT KIND OF GIRL. Baby, everything I've had I worked for, and I've gotten myself. I built myself from the ground up, ****ING BITCH!  FETCH THE BOLT CUTTERS...is the full working title I believe.

Archived