💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Troye Sivan - Take Yourself Home

Pop Music

Featured Posts

hmmm ok i have no feeling or opinion after hearing this 

xoxo Craig

Its... uhm... mediocre. The first 3/4s of the song seem quite chill, reminds me of another song. Lyrics are really basic. Then it switches up into like a weird drop instrumental for the last 40 seconds that just seem pointless in my opinion... but it sounds reminiscent of Little Mix's "Wassabi". 

Its very clear that he made this with the intention of trying to go viral on Tik Tok for the kids, so that the message "take yourself home, stay home and be safe" rings loudly for that generation. 

I'd give it a 4/10

End Racism Now

nightadieu
4 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Its... uhm... mediocre. The first 3/4s of the song seem quite chill, reminds me of another song. Lyrics are really basic. Then it switches up into like a weird drop instrumental for the last 40 seconds that just seem pointless in my opinion... but it sounds reminiscent of Little Mix's "Wassabi". 

Its very clear that he made this with the intention of trying to go viral on Tik Tok for the kids, so that the message "take yourself home, stay home and be safe" rings loudly for that generation. 

I'd give it a 4/10

interesting pov - for me, it reminded me more of the work on Charli XCX's latest record and since they had a collaboration (or two) on it, I felt like he was inspired by that genre

xoxo Craig
10 minutes ago, Rifek said:

Mr.S praised it to heavens last week :billie:

Mr S is wrong :billie:

End Racism Now

Archived