Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

5SOS really want that #1 debut

KevinWright

Featured Posts

KevinWright

Throught their instagram the band announced to their fans about a misunderstanding about the album orders. As a result their newest album CALM debut this week on BB200.

I mean it's ok to want your album to be #1 but i find that post... pathetic to say the least? 

P.S. "CALM" is a great album. Stream it :vegas:

MANiCURE 6

Too much acoustic on this album... I was expecting something like "Teeth".... :bradley: I'm disapointeD.

KevinWright
1 minute ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

Too much acoustic on this album... I was expecting something like "Teeth".... :bradley: I'm disapointeD.

Agree. I was expecting more rocky tracks on the album. But with the title "CALM" we should've been prepared :trollga:

5SOS is still a thing? I mean after one direction ended, jonas bros ended (even tho they r tryna rekindle the band), the era of boyband is kinda over 

duckworth
3 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

5SOS is still a thing? I mean after one direction ended, jonas bros ended (even tho they r tryna rekindle the band), the era of boyband is kinda over 

have you checked youngblood? that album was on another level :air:

but they still smashing on the streaming side. 

Admin
14 minutes ago, KevinWright said:

pathetic to say the least? 

There's absolutely nothing pathetic or wrong with the post.

KevinWright
7 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

The blocked Queen Bee from #1 in 2018 :billie: so they are big thing i guess

KevinWright
1 minute ago, Admin said:

There's absolutely nothing pathetic or wrong with the post.

I don't like when an artist care THAT much about chart positions. It's a job for us to do :lolly:

Admin
Just now, KevinWright said:

I don't like when an artist care THAT much about chart positions. It's a job for us to do :lolly:

Literally every artist cares about chart positions, just like every person cares about how well they are doing at their jobs.

Spock

A friend of my friend's boyfriend was their tour manager (or tour manager assistant idk) and chile the disgusting things I heard, put them off their music for good

I wish them an ounce of luck though :fan: 

who will love me when the night is over

Ally Campana
31 minutes ago, KevinWright said:

I mean it's ok to want your album to be #1 but i find that post... pathetic to say the least? 

I mean what is pathetic about it? I think sometimes y’all forget this is their livelihood and of course they want to do their best. Without the shipping error, they could’ve gone #1 which is just sad for them. 

Does it matter? Damage is done

Ally Campana
6 minutes ago, Spock said:

A friend of my friend's boyfriend was their tour manager (or tour manager assistant idk) and chile the disgusting things I heard, put them off their music for good

Spill. Was it about them having sex with their fans? :triggered:

Does it matter? Damage is done

Gypsy Life

Nothing wrong with that? Billboard wrongfully made their album chart a week early and they lost a bunch of sales.

Ryusei
29 minutes ago, Admin said:

Literally every artist cares about chart positions, just like every person cares about how well they are doing at their jobs.

whitney houston agree GIF

Musery

Archived