Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
sales

The Chromatica Ball could gross more than 50m

Samueld9999

Featured Posts

Samueld9999
3 hours ago, L E O said:

It's not up to livention but the government in each countries. I'm 100% events this big won't be allowed by then, and EVEN if they are (which I Hope), they won't have time to plan all of this. They need to design the stage, have Gaga's team greenlight on it, actually BUILD it, design all the tour outift, try and adapt them, decide the setlist, reorchestration of the songs for the tour, made dance auditions, rehearse, etc etc

There is no way they'll have time to do all of this in such a small window.

September seems too close too (and stadium concerts in october are not allowed/don't happen, at least not in France), so I'd say the safest bet to have a full rehearsed and polished tour is summer '21. And that way we'll avoid some more meltdowns when she announces it :laughga:

Okay so i will do something else for all you !

March: Live Nation can already design the stage because it is not close!

April: Live Nation can still design the stage and start build it ! More i could even see a online dance casting in April! 

May: in May Gaga will start to try the costumes ! (She can already look for it ! And send what she wants to Versace, Armani etc) 

June: the stage will be finish to build (It already take 1 months to build after the design period !)

July: Gaga still have two weeks to rehearse before that the tour start !

Gaga and her team can do a lot of things online for march, April and a bit of may !

do i need to remember you that our queen start rehearse for the Joanne world tour 2 weeks before ... hahaha

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MoonIsRising
8 minutes ago, Samueld9999 said:

Okay so i will do something else for all you !

March: Live Nation can already design the stage because it is not close!

April: Live Nation can still design the stage and start build it ! More i could even see a online dance casting in April! 

May: in May Gaga will start to try the costumes ! (She can already look for it ! And send what she wants to Versace, Armani etc) 

June: the stage will be finish to build (It already take 1 months to build after the design period !)

July: Gaga still have two weeks to rehearse before that the tour start !

Gaga and her team can do a lot of things online for march, April and a bit of may !

do i need to remember you that our queen start rehearse for the Joanne world tour 2 weeks before ... hahaha

You're delulu. It's not only about Gaga. If the pandemic isn't falling then the tour will be postponed or cancelled, even if Gaga is ready. 

Samueld9999
53 minutes ago, LePetitFlo said:

You're delulu. It's not only about Gaga. If the pandemic isn't falling then the tour will be postponed or cancelled, even if Gaga is ready. 

Well i’m not "delulu" i’m hoptimist something that all of you have a lack of ! But it’s not a problem because your a lot like this ! Coronavirus need to stop ! China is done with it already two months! (Yes i know they are still paying attention to it) so i think it will be the same for Europe (pretty sur they are in the middle of it) and in US it’s just the beginning  but im sur it will be ok in two months (like china) so all of you should stop being a drama-queen and be positive a bit because we all need of it ! 
Trust in god and the gay sweetheart 

Gypsy Life

I was waiting for someone to make some kind of estimation like this, so thanks for doing it.

Modern Ecstasy2
30 minutes ago, Samueld9999 said:

Well i’m not "delulu" i’m hoptimist something that all of you have a lack of ! But it’s not a problem because your a lot like this ! Coronavirus need to stop ! China is done with it already two months! (Yes i know they are still paying attention to it) so i think it will be the same for Europe (pretty sur they are in the middle of it) and in US it’s just the beginning  but im sur it will be ok in two months (like china) so all of you should stop being a drama-queen and be positive a bit because we all need of it ! 

There is a difference between being hopeful/optimistic and denying what scientists and politicians are saying.

The majority of the world will still be in quarantine in two months from now, North America certainly being part of that. The Canadian government has already prepared people that we will likely be in quarantine easily until June, possibly July. And we are not even a country with one of the higher rates of infections or deaths.

I know it’s sad and disappointing, but the reality is Gaga is not performing this summer. It’s not dramatic, it’s the reality of the situation and the sooner one can accept this the sooner one can make peace with it.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

MoonIsRising
2 hours ago, Samueld9999 said:

The situation is worst in Europe. In France we are just at the beginning. It's a fact. The situation in Paris is dramatic. Be more mature please. It's just a concert (+ it won't be cancelled. Just postponed). Life has more value. 

Samueld9999
2 hours ago, LePetitFlo said:

The situation is worst in Europe. In France we are just at the beginning. It's a fact. The situation in Paris is dramatic. Be more mature please. It's just a concert (+ it won't be cancelled. Just postponed). Life has more value. 

Be more "mature" i dont see where i’m not mature ! I’m someone who really like maths and i hade open a thread to put my estimations for the tour and not to discuss of the coronavirus ! Well i’m positive but it doesn’t make me not mature!  tu devrais retourner dans ta chambre et dormir 😴 

Samueld9999
4 hours ago, Gypsy Life said:

I was waiting for someone to make some kind of estimation like this, so thanks for doing it.

It’s a pleasure i really like to do it !!! Finally someone interest in it!! and not someone who talking of the coronavirus in a thread that is not even about it... so tire of them 😂 ! What do you think about my estimation of the gross and the audience?! 

Great numbers! I hope its true and extend the tour, but lowkey want them to postpone it until next year. 

Samueld9999
7 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Great numbers! I hope its true and extend the tour, but lowkey want them to postpone it until next year. 

Postpone to September-october or summer next years!!

40 minutes ago, Samueld9999 said:

Postpone to September-october or summer next years!!

September-October is rather difficult because of sports and the weather. 

Q2-3 next year is a better window.

Samueld9999
57 minutes ago, Twitter said:

September-October is rather difficult because of sports and the weather. 

Q2-3 next year is a better window.

Its only four dates in North America so it is not very hard to place on a schedule and the weather in September and October in US is still kinda warm 

32 minutes ago, Samueld9999 said:

and the weather in September and October in US is still kinda warm 

But its not in the locations she is coming to? The weather in NY, Chicago, Toronto, and Boston is generally cold except June-August. 

Samueld9999
35 minutes ago, Twitter said:

But its not in the locations she is coming to? The weather in NY, Chicago, Toronto, and Boston is generally cold except June-August. 

Naaaa where are you living ?!

2 hours ago, Samueld9999 said:

Naaaa where are you living ?!

NY and been to each city except Toronto.

Archived