Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Dua performs DSN from home

Andreu

Featured Posts

she has such a pleasant vocal tone. it's so smooth and smokey :heart: 

Should have performed Physical tho :'( 

Rudz Xinc

She got more energy and expression here than the entire Break My Heart music video. :ladyhaha:

Look at those clowns

DpHitch1992
56 minutes ago, SherlockPart2 said:

Wow! I hope we can get something of this sort from Gagz!

Me too! 

this song is brilliant. im still in love with it. the way she does the last chorus is so addictive. I want to have a bf, break up and move on just to connect even more with that song 

Pennywise
4 hours ago, Floppy said:

:billie: it's not happening...

I wonder how long before this thread is filled with this exact comment x6981827272 times. :billie:

I kinda wanted this to become a Gaga bashing fest because, y'know, it IS possible to give fans SOMETHING even if you postpone the album. She DOES have a single out. :triggered:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Floppy
24 minutes ago, littlefreakster said:

I kinda wanted this to become a Gaga bashing fest because, y'know, it IS possible to give fans SOMETHING even if you postpone the album. She DOES have a single out. :triggered:

:sis:

vyniildisk

OMG that was amazing and it almost make me cry!!! Woow the creativity! The DSN dance is becoming so iconic at this point. I love you DUA my queen omggg Oh My Gosh Crying GIF by Global TV

ProfessionalClown

Omg you can perform on a multi-video computer application and stream it to a show that has thousands of people watching and still be successful :triggered:

Who:derpga:

Wouldve:laughga:

Thought:messga:

Archived