'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga did Chromatica tribes to sell makeup?

dit

Featured Posts

So Sarah Tanno allegedly announced that they are working on a new makeup line. With that said I have a feeling the new makeup launch will be inspired by each symbol from the Chromatica tribes. Like she will release a palette with the same packaging of the symbols or like powders themselves will be pressed to look like those symbols. 

From the 1st time she debuted the symbols I felt like they looked like two things: sailor moon prism power crystals AND makeup containers :gum: 

In my opinion this is a smart move business wise because it will tie in both things naturally. What are your thoughts :gaycat:

ESIahzDWsAEJVV1.jpg

11 minutes ago, mr.peter said:

We love a marketing queen :vegas:

if she does this only because of my thread than I want my cut. And that's on periodT :vegas: 

Magui

I never even thought about that lol... But putting it that way it actually makes sense. Looking at it, reminds a make up pallete. Who knows, maybe you're right. 

After everyone goes nutso for the Pogs she will dabble in Tiddlywink production.

00f9dc9e-229c-410e-b60b-fb7a77677ce9_1.b

"Hesperus is Phosphorus"

Helxig
23 minutes ago, Snorlax said:

Yasss come through digimon crests

digimon GIF

My inner child cries every time this comparison is made :heart:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Miichael

That's what I was thinking, especially seeing as though this HQ image of the Kindness Punk tribe symbol looks like it is in a palette (as I saw pointed out on here not long after it was released, with the smeared pink on the bottom left side of the silver ring and what looks like a hair on the right side). Though I also don't think she made the tribes specifically just to have them as makeup, maybe it just ties in conveniently

latest?cb=20200303193519

Born This Way Ball - 20/6/12 | artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball - 30/8/14 | LA To The Moon Tour - 2/4/2018

Antoni

That explains why the deluxe album is so much more expensive. It comes with the makeup.

My name isn't Timmers

Floppy
5 minutes ago, mauvais said:

New makeup? Just what the world needs now! 

How annoying lol.... :nails:

Anyways this sounds cute collect those koins kween... Kash these f*gs out.

045-F998-E-DAE5-4718-833-B-718-BAB88-CAD

ChromeAngel

No, I don’t think she did it just to sell makeup. She’s creative. She could think of a way to incorporate makeup into any theme she chooses. The tribes are a perfect metaphor for the current events in the world. 

Just a thought I had, is she able to even produce makeup right now? Cosmetics aren’t exactly an essential business... but then again liquor stores are still open 

TimisaMonster

I hope not...I want it to be separate...but honestly Haus Labs needs to be a lil more diverse in products by now...we are going on almost a year of the brand and still worrying about lip gloss and eye shadow...can she do other things like skin care and fragrances? 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Ziggy
7 minutes ago, ChromeAngel said:

No, I don’t think she did it just to sell makeup. She’s creative. She could think of a way to incorporate makeup into any theme she chooses. The tribes are a perfect metaphor for the current events in the world. 

Just a thought I had, is she able to even produce makeup right now? Cosmetics aren’t exactly an essential business... but then again liquor stores are still open 

In these trying times, liquor stores are definitely essential :laughga:

Archived