music news

Sam Smith to rename album, pushes back release

adamsenigma

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Ā 

Ā 

Watch Gaga do this too :billie:

"It is not appropriate to release dance songs after such hard times, new album will have new name and new musical directions." :billie:

Ā 

Ā 

*Their label

Ā 

*plus they said they will keep working on it so maybe they will change a lot,

Ā 

*They

Ā 

*They

Ā 

Ā 

Theirs

Ā 

:bradley:

What sis:billie:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maleficent
5 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Ā 

Ā 

Watch Gaga do this too :billie:

"It is not appropriate to release dance songs after such hard times, new album will have new name and new musical directions." :billie:

Ā 

Ā 

*Their label

Ā 

*plus they said they will keep working on it so maybe they will change a lot,

Ā 

*They

Ā 

*They

Ā 

Ā 

Theirs

Ā 

huh?

Eddie

So is he scrapping the album or what? I mean the concept, the songsĀ :duck:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

What sis:billie:

Ā 

2 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

huh?

Ā 

Sam Smith's pronouns is they/them/theirs. Can we respect their wish and call them that, please? It isn't hard to do.

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

So is he are THEY scrapping the album or what? I mean the concept, the songsĀ :duck:

Ā 

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Jigglygoth

Really dumb to change the album's name TBH. No soul on earth would ever think the title has anything to do with corona virus, girl, BYE :sharon:.Ā 

PS: Stream "Cry For Love" by To Die For on SpotifyĀ :music:.Ā 

Ā 

HEART OF EVER-FROST

Ryusei
47 minutes ago, Cookie Tookie said:

This is laughable. This PC nonsense is stupid. Music is supposed to be art and unapologetic, and to change the name of your album just because of the situation weā€™re currently dealing with is a spineless thing to do. I miss the days where people stood behind their art and didnā€™t have to alter it for approval or to seem politicallyĀ correct.

it's not like it was more than a figure of speech to begin with so why not change it and avoid getting shat on.Ā 

Musery

Cookie Tookie
Just now, Ryusei said:

it's not like it was more than a figure of speech to begin with so why not change it and avoid getting shat on.Ā 

Well thatā€™s my point. Our society has lost its mind and is looking for any reason to cancel or sh*t on someone. Itā€™s beyond ridiculous, and the arts have been dumbed down because of this.

Eddie
2 minutes ago, Cookie Tookie said:

Well thatā€™s my point. Our society has lost its mind and is looking for any reason to cancel or sh*t on someone. Itā€™s beyond ridiculous, and the arts have been dumbed down because of this.

To me Sam Smith always been about what sells more. He has done a lot of attention seeker things, in terms of his sexuality at least, just to be in the middle of the media. So it's not like he has integrity at all, this "change the name of his album thing" is another prove.

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

Cookie Tookie
Just now, Eddie said:

To me Sam Smith always been about what sells more. He has done a lot of attention seeker things, in terms of his sexuality at least, just to be in the middle of the media. So it's not like he has integrity at all, this "change the name of his album thing" is another prove.

Totally agree with you.Ā 

domixwodix

inb4 same will happen with chromatica I fear

it's sort of like, my past is an unfinished painting..

Economy
1 hour ago, Aarghya said:

And y'all keep complaining about 'Traumatica'.Ā :billie:

That's a good name. We should call it that from now on :emma:

ThisBitch

It's totally understandable that he's changing the name of his album. And no there's no need for Gaga to change the name Chromatica...

littlepotter
1 hour ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

not stanning them was SUCH a good idea whew I could not care at all. gotta feel for his poor fans tho. also his singles did slap so I was kinda excited...

pick one :billie:

chaeri pls

Archived