Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
music news

HDD: Dua Lipa 55k

Arturo

Featured Posts

nikola

I knew that her numbers would be low because of all stuff that's happening in the world.... but this low.... damn  

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rasclautmangos
1 hour ago, Regina George said:

5SOS has strong female fallowing in USA. 

Also this number doesn’t make any sense to me. She had the biggest first day streaming numbers for female this year on spotify alone. Did they only count pure sales here? I don’t get this estimate at all.. 

I think that was global spotify numbers, I'm guessing her US numbers were good but not all that impressive. 

She may do really well on non US charts. 

KevinWright

5 Seconds of Summer blocked Beyonce and Jay Z in 2018

and they do it again with Dua Lipa :billie:

Anyways ''CALM'' is a great album they deserve their success :vegas:

Yxcvbnm

The album is very cool. Hallucinate is on repeat. Wish Chromatica... 

What if SL is the worst track on the album, and she saved the best ones for the album release? 

:huntyga:

Nope. 

YourCureness
15 hours ago, Jose P said:

Kinda like in the same vein as Carly Rae’s work, the majority of the people hyping this album were the stan gays. The GP in most parts of the world only know DSN.

So is she the new Carly Rae? The gays thought she is another pop savior yet they did not buy her album. Is this the case here? 

:ladyhaha:

11 minutes ago, YourCureness said:

So is she the new Carly Rae? The gays thought she is another pop savior yet they did not buy her album. Is this the case here? 

:ladyhaha:

Nah its called worldwide health pandemic.

The album is great, reviews are amazing, but now Is not the time to release anything new - simple.

Don't forget the GP aren't really interested beyond their own households at the moment, kids aren't gonna be streaming or buying and neither are the straights, there's no exposure for this apart from the internet generation.

Cloudbusting

Not you guys changing your whole perception of the album because it didn't sell a certain number of copies..... If you like the album, you like the album even if it sells 3 copies smh. The album is a masterpiece and that doesn't change that fact  whatsoever.... What a weird thought process some of you guys have :triggered:

Economy
17 hours ago, Venusfly said:

Nobody expected higher, DSN is still her breakout hit there :coffee:

New Rules wasn't her first big hit?

Ladey Gaygay

Why are we dragging dua, wasn't this the album of the year???

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived