I hope HDD is wrong and she debut at #1 

:billie::ladyhaha:

there is only one bitch // the real one // B R I T N E Y

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
Just now, Luna Lovegood said:

But why does 5SOS did better than her? I though 5SOS are irrelevant in 2020 lmao I guess they have strong fanbase in US I feel so bad for Dua I hope HDD is wrong and she debut at #1 

5SOS has strong female fallowing in USA. 

Also this number doesn’t make any sense to me. She had the biggest first day streaming numbers for female this year on spotify alone. Did they only count pure sales here? I don’t get this estimate at all.. 

Married the Night
18 minutes ago, CrimeanMiracle said:

Yes, I think so too, although 2—3 songs are not bad. Only Gaga can constantly surprise and release completely new material that is not similar to the previous one, and this is why she is loved.

There are some great tracks but honestly was just underwhelmed 

Luna Lovegood
Just now, Regina George said:

5SOS has strong female fallowing in USA. 

Also this number doesn’t make any sense to me. She had the biggest first day streaming numbers for female this year on spotify alone. Did they only count pure sales here? I don’t get this estimate at all.. 

Yeah exactly I don’t buy it tbh I think she’s gonna do well and do 200K at least 

luna’s advocate

Regina George
1 minute ago, Smith said:

:billie::ladyhaha:

At this point it should be clear to everyone that you are here only to hate on her and not actually have an proper discussion which makes you ineligible for my time wasting. Bye.

Smith
Just now, Regina George said:

At this point it should be clear to everyone that you are here only to hate on her and not actually have an proper discussion which makes you ineligible for my time wasting. Bye.

I dont quoted you but you did not fail to throw your bitchy's answer in my face.
You are rude and disrespectfull. And i really dont give a f:vegas:ck about your opinion. Bye. Have a nice time and spread your rudeness somewhere far from here.

there is only one bitch // the real one // B R I T N E Y

Chromaticunt
26 minutes ago, Smith said:

Who is miss Rona?
I dont like The Fame at all.

Corona V. :billie:

storminthedark

They didn't include her in the article with 5SOS because they've already predicted her in her own article lmao, she's predicted to 250-300k. All they said was that 5SOS and Pearl Jam are among the top debuts of the week, not that they are the top debuts.

"Warner’s Dua Lipa has dropped her highly anticipated sophomore album, Future Nostalgia, a week earlier than expected on 3/27. With hit single "Don't Start Now" notching over 200m streams pre-release, expect the album to be at 250-300k in activity to date after its first week"

Adrenaliner
9 minutes ago, storminthedark said:

They didn't include her in the article with 5SOS because they've already predicted her in her own article lmao, she's predicted to 250-300k. All they said was that 5SOS and Pearl Jam are among the top debuts of the week, not that they are the top debuts.

"Warner’s Dua Lipa has dropped her highly anticipated sophomore album, Future Nostalgia, a week earlier than expected on 3/27. With hit single "Don't Start Now" notching over 200m streams pre-release, expect the album to be at 250-300k in activity to date after its first week"

YAAAAAS QUEEN

Kindness Ponk

the excuse in this thread:coffee:

the album is being hyped to high heaven and below 50k for first week is just embarrassing 

10 minutes ago, storminthedark said:

They're talking about activity to date, meaning the total sum of all units moved including pre-release numbers will rack up to 250-300k, not that the album will debut with these numbers lol. DSN has been out since last year and became a hit, of course it'll add up to the total units of the album. They're still predicting her to do <50K first week numbers.

Kindness Ponk
10 minutes ago, storminthedark said:

this is NOT the first week prediction honey

Luna Lovegood
15 minutes ago, storminthedark said:

Yassss

luna’s advocate

GABEL
56 minutes ago, Luna Lovegood said:

Yeah exactly I don’t buy it tbh I think she’s gonna do well and do 200K at least 

sis that's impossible....:triggered:( if we don't count DSN, if you count it then maybe)

Regina George
57 minutes ago, Smith said:

I dont quoted you but you did not fail to throw your bitchy's answer in my face.
You are rude and disrespectfull. And i really dont give a f:vegas:ck about your opinion. Bye. Have a nice time and spread your rudeness somewhere far from here.

Are you ok? 

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived