💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

music news

HDD: Dua Lipa 55k

Arturo

Featured Posts

Y'all acting like sales change how good the album sounds :triggered: 

Who cares :saladga:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaLuna
4 minutes ago, Gam said:

Y'all acting like sales change how good the album sounds :triggered: 

Who cares :saladga:

Don't you know sales are everything to pop stans? :trollga:

joannesrats
4 hours ago, Venusfly said:

Nobody expected higher, DSN is still her breakout hit there :coffee:

Not really. New Rules, IDGAF, and One Kiss were all really big songs here in the US

Don't Start Now already made the rounds on Tik Tok, I'm sure Good in Bed or something will get a signal boost the same way.

Don't want your jewels, want your drugs

Big Reputation

I’m literally so sick of people dragging artists and fans arguing constantly. Everyone’s opinion is valid as it’s their thoughts. I personally love FN so much! It’s become one of my favourite records.  I was hoping it would sell a bit more but with the climate right now I’m not entirely surprised. Im mostly just glad I have music to dance to right now!Dumping Mtv GIF

When it’s dark outside you’re always the light

blankpaper
9 minutes ago, joannesrats said:

Not really. New Rules, IDGAF, and One Kiss were all really big songs here in the US

One Kiss was big because of Calvin Harris though. Any girl could have sang that and it would have done the same 

reality’s tight if the music is right

joannesrats
Just now, blankpaper said:

One Kiss was big because of Calvin Harris though. Any girl could have sang that and it would have done the same 

Okay, what about New Rules and IDGAF?

zakariah

honestly not really surprised, compared to 5sos's fanbase, dua's fanbase is basically non-existent. plus this kind of full-on pop album don't do well with the GP nowadays, sadly.

blankpaper
Just now, joannesrats said:

Okay, what about New Rules and IDGAF?

New Rules was big, I’m not debating that. IDGAF was pretty big but not as big as New Rules 

reality’s tight if the music is right

rasclautmangos
21 minutes ago, joannesrats said:

I had no idea Dua sang One Kiss :bradley:. New Rules is still being played on radio all the time where I live.

I've never even heard IDGAF.

Bradley

I love Dua and I heard the album and I absolutely enjoyed it,

but for those who wished Gaga didn't delay the album, this is something we could potentially face if she went on with the release. It can't be any more obvious that she needs time to revise her promotional strategies and she did exactly the right thing.

Don't bring The Weeknd into the argument because he started his era in November 2019 and had a 4-month run before the release After Hours. Stupid Love only started on Feb 28 (basically early March) and they're completely different cases.

HookerOnAChurch

I'm not surprised tbh... and you can't compare The Weeknd to Dua Lipa, especially in the US. He's HUGE! 

Chromatican

I am so confused. I thought Dua had cemented herself in the US with New Rules, One Kiss and Don't Start Now? Maybe she is a singles artist. 

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived