đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

HDD: Dua Lipa 55k

Arturo

Featured Posts

Chromatic Lover

And you GGD bottoms had the audacity to compare Dula La Peep with Gaga The Queen. :billie:

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pedrohemg
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

And then compared it to The Fame/Monster :billie:

Ikr? TF remains unbothered. That album changed the industry forever. Gaga did THAT.

Arturo
2 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Doesn't change the fact that album is masterpiece and even if it ended up not charting that fact is still not changed. :vegas: I myself don't care about success when the music is good.. Also I'd like to wait for official information because we all know what happened with SL at no2.

I mean amateur predictors predicting #2 for SL and HDD predicting <50k for Dua is quite different.

vedetegomes
2 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Ok but Ms. Halsey had one of the biggest female solo songs of THE DECADE on her album :rip: 

Released 2 years before the album. So it didn’t help her for the first week

littlepotter
9 minutes ago, Venusfly said:

Nobody expected higher, DSN is still her breakout hit there :coffee:

Literally every single person expected higher, chile please :lmao: Check the Charts Discussion thread predictions. People were dragged for predicting anything less than 100k

chaeri pls

ThisGuyTony

Let’s see how many people switch up now that they see the lower than expected sales. :fan: 

Cookie Tookie

It was just released yesterday, so these numbers are merely a guess. 

But for real, y’all really were comparing this to the iconic Confessions On A Dancefloor :billie:

Gagaplayer315

OMG queen of saving pop and being over in the same week 

shocked love and hip hop GIF

Regina George
2 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

FN should have done WAAAAAAAY more than (less than) 50k. The tonne of promo that she had, the hype around her... if Able was able  (:billie:) to pull 450k, Dua should have done AT LEAST 150-200k

Are we really gonna talk about promo when our fave was literally everywhere few weeks ago and still ended up disappointing many of you? :billie: You know what they say.. Karma is a bitch

Also her album still slaps so...... 

BleepBloop

The fvck? Well that happens when your album isn't mainstream fodder, I guess + when you're not a swag male

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Jose P said:

Kinda like in the same vein as Carly Rae’s work, the majority of the people hyping this album were the gays. The GP in most parts of the world only know DSN.

But I thought she was bigger than that? The hype I saw built her up to be the next main pop girl, like Ariana Grande but not quite that level just yet... Dangerous Woman Ari 

End Racism Now

venusfly
Just now, littlepotter said:

Literally every single person expected higher, chile please :lmao: Check the Charts Discussion thread predictions. People were dragged for predicting anything less than 100k

How would she do above 100k though? She has literally one USA hit. Delusion :air: How can this be an underperformance if she has one hit there. 

Regina George
1 minute ago, Arturo said:

I mean amateur predictors predicting #2 for SL and HDD predicting <50k for Dua is quite different.

Still:

Doesn't change the fact that album is masterpiece and even if it ended up not charting that fact is still not changed.:vegas:

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Regina George said:

Are we really gonna talk about promo when our fave was literally everywhere few weeks ago and still ended up disappointing many of you? :billie: You know what they say.. Karma is a bitch

Also her album still slaps so...... 

Gaga was no where to be seen a few weeks ago, she's been quiet since the 2nd of March :billie:  

and half of FN slaps, the rest no

End Racism Now

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived