Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

Can we appreciate this iconic transition?

Regina George

Featured Posts

Regina George

From "Dua Lipa" era:

Dua_Lipa_(album).png

Music Videos:

Spoiler

Performances:

Spoiler

Era looks:

dua-lipa-photoshoot-for-her-campaign-wit044ea1858c97d95f4c7e4abb6b5dc4cd.jpg

tumblr_ov4ab00OGX1v9gh4vo1_400.pngMV5BZmZiM2YzY2MtNmZlNS00ZTlmLWIyYTQtOWE5

Red carpet looks:

9ab549c9225ee1980d0847099738ae13.jpgdua-lipa-summertime-ball-2017-red-carpet

46606853e226e52efca4332ceb5aae67.jpgbd7e407d10460a1227c94f99bcafb866.jpg

To "Future Nostalgia" era:

DUA_LIPA_FUTURE_NOSTALGIA_ALBUM_ARTWORK_

Music videos:

Spoiler

Performances:

Spoiler

Era looks:

dua-lipa-vogue-australia-april-2020-8_thdua-lipa-vogue-australia-4-tgj-600x717.jdua-lipa-vogue-australia-7-tgj-600x717.j

4P8GzFUU_o.jpgdualipa_2019_11_12_single_physical_010_g

Red Carpet looks:

img.jpg?width=980Dua-Lipa-In-Vivienne-Westwood-2020-Gramm

NINTCHDBPICT000557307799-1.jpg07970077.jpg?w=640&$p$w=35f703a

I don't think I saw better era transformation since "The Fame"-"The Fame Monster"

Dua Lipa GIF by New Year's Rockin' Eve

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
1 minute ago, Didymus said:

So she changed her hair color. Revolutionary.

She changed her whole style of music, videos, clothing and her look in general but I guess you are not objective enough to see it.. And can you please spare up your hate towards this woman at least in this thread??? PLEASE! 

xoxo Craig

I thought this was gonna be about a song and I was ready to post this bop

Cause bebé, THATS a transition :nooo:  go to 1:27

End Racism Now

Blue wig

OMG YES!!!

Especially how her performances went from the awkward dancing for One Kiss, to the utter SLAYAGE of that first Don't Start Now performance :woot:

The choreo, the singing, her little grins, she was having the time of her life!

shame

I think Dua’s transition is way more subtle and gradual than Gaga’s transition. But I like how well she is executing her era and confidently evolving her sound and image. Reminds me of early Gaga. And the fact that she is taking constructive criticism regarding her stage presence and channeling that into her new performances is really commendable.

angels forever, forever angels

Regina George
1 minute ago, blankpaper said:

She looked better before 

I disagree... She looks so much more polished now and she actually looks like a star.

Didymus
Just now, Regina George said:

She changed her whole style of music, videos, clothing and her look in general but I guess you are not objective enough to see it.. And can you please spare up your hate towards this woman at least in this thread??? PLEASE! 

I'm sorry but how on earth can you compare this to the TF to TFM transition? :air: She just got a bigger budget and changed some minor things. That's absolutely not eligible as an "iconic" transformation, especially when she has to compete with so many other fantastic transformations in pop music history.

Dua fans are just doing the most and I consider it my justified right to cool your asses down :vegas:

Regina George
Just now, Didymus said:

I'm sorry but how on earth can you compare this to the TF to TFM transition? :air: She just got a bigger budget and changed some minor things. That's absolutely not eligible as an "iconic" transformation, especially when she has to compete with so many other fantastic transformations in pop music history.

Dua fans are just doing the most and I consider it my justified right to cool your asses down :vegas:

I'm sorry you don't like her music and therefore can't enjoy it like the rest of us but spare us the negativity.. There are like 100 threads where you can spread that.. Love! 

Miel

I'll give it to her- she really worked the things that she was criticized during her first years, particularly in performing. I'm very happy to see that.

"she fixed her posture and everything changed"

3 points in and ready for more

Regina George
1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

I like Dua, but the things we call iconic these days....

giphy.gif

Oh you don't like her.. clearly.. 

Archived