Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Happy monthversary SL!

Andreu

Featured Posts

Delusional
1 minute ago, truthteller said:

nothing ever really happened ever since then :ally:

Well remember she painted her Mercedes, stuck a few billboards around North America and... yep 

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sampool
4 minutes ago, COOOK said:

For a month (or two if we count the leak), it’s not aging well imo

Tea. Chromatica seems very incoherent. She threw a complex theme and never bothered to dive into it or explain it. 

I’d get heat for saying this, but I truly hope she cancel the album for good. I don’t mind waiting. 

Emigrante
3 minutes ago, sampool said:

Tea. Chromatica seems very incoherent. She threw a complex theme and never bothered to dive into it or explain it. 

I’d get heat for saying this, but I truly hope she cancel the album for good. I don’t mind waiting. 

Album is not out yet and you already know that it's incoherent. Nice. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

SHALLOW

I haven’t listened to it after the first week :huntyga: i did my best to stream it but i really didn’t like it that much so that’s all she gets :ohwell: one of Gaga’s worst singles in my book :oops:

SHALLOW
8 minutes ago, sampool said:

Just wait sis :huntyga:

SHALLOW
16 minutes ago, DeIusional said:

God that music video still annoys me 

why is it so SATURATED AND DARK at the same time :interestinga:

Well that’s cause it was ShotonIphone :ohwell: but i think it’s also intentional. Still bad tbh

SHALLOW
18 minutes ago, dit said:

Hated the song since 1st listen and the MV made me dislike it even more but I always hope it would smash for her sake and for the fans who loved it. Still hoping it does well so the era starts off on a good note. So far it has a great peak of #5 but now we need to support it to have longevity!

Nah, honestly i just want all of us to forget about it and move on with another single :ohwell:

Suspiria
19 minutes ago, DeIusional said:

God that music video still annoys me 

why is it so SATURATED AND DARK at the same time :interestinga:

I think it's clear they were going for this oversaturated low-res aesthetic. And it was successful IMO. Looks a bit different, and makes te reference clear.

imagev187bc32d55ea90f348d0e8d2080de4b6e-

RickMonster98

wow a month already :selena:

it's not one of her best songs/MVs, still a cute bop tho:party:

sampool
Just now, Emigrante said:

Album is not out yet and you already know that it's incoherent. Nice. 

She wrote, produced and recorded ASIB ST in one year and it’s arguably her best album sonically. We’ve heard 2 songs from Chromatica and they’re both HEAVILY sampled, I wonder what her and her producers did for 3 years? She’ll be compared to Dua and SL alone is inferior to anything on FN. I’m not even a Dua stan, just keeping it real.

Suspiria
Just now, sampool said:

She wrote, produced and recorded ASIB ST in one year and it’s arguably her best album sonically. We’ve heard 2 songs from Chromatica and they’re both HEAVILY sampled, I wonder what her and her producers did for 3 years? She’ll be compared to Dua and SL alone is inferior to anything on FN. I’m not even a Dua stan, just keeping it real.

You've heard 1 song and a very low quality 30 second snippet... the album has at least 16 songs:poot:

Chromaticunt

I LOVE Stupid Love, it's such a joyful song and makes me wanna dance. I haven't listened to it the past couple of weeks with everything going on, but I listened to it again just now and still haven't grown tired of it. The beat is instantly catchy and I love the pre-chorus and beat drop. I also think the video is really fun and cute and didn't need to be anything other than that.

It's no Bad Romance or Poker Face but it's not trying to be. I'm still super excited for the album, the timing just sucks ass. 

Genuine Guy 09

Still sleeping. 

Will be back on its feet in May 

:ally:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Archived