news

Happy Birthday, Gaga!

Ronlop

Featured Posts

Delaney Elias

Happy 34th birthday Gaga, Stefani!!!!!!!!!!! I feel bad for you because of the hate you are getting currently and the circumstances that you have to go through due to Coronavirus. So I am hoping to brighten your day. You have saved so many lives, including mine. Thank you for caring about us Little Monsters (even the ones who constantly bitch and complain :laughga:), LGBT+ people, bullying, and Mental Health. Thank you for spreading the message of kindness, we really need it, we need people to actually LISTEN to it. Thank you for working hard and putting out music that makes people love themselves and each other. Thank you for being yourself, and so vulnerable and honest. Not everyone can do that. I am so proud of you. You have gone through so much in your lifetime, but you fought hard, survived, and are getting better each day. I swear to God, you are the kindest, sweetest, humblest, most beautiful (both beauty and heart wise), most vulnerable, most artistic, (and so much more) human on this planet. I love you so much, not even as a celebrity (you're not a celebrity, you're an artist), but as a human being in general. I am wishing you MANY more years and for you to become an old rockstar lady.

Wishing you lots of love, happiness, health, and safety,

Delaney. :kiss:

lady gaga kiss GIF

Delaney

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
misunderstood

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY QUEEN

lady gaga glamour GIF

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

ssslyboy

What does it mean that my birthday is the 27th (Mariah Carey's) and not 28th (Gaga's)?  Ugh.  :huntyga:

Modern Ecstasy2
1 minute ago, ThunderSwallow said:

Like she cares

You can log off now :billie:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

magicalgaga

Happy birthday to the one and only queen of this planet! Today I will blast Gaga's music the loudest I've ever blasted it and be grateful the fact that I'm still here, celebrating her birthday regardless of all the crap life has thrown at me. :heart:

i was born this way, baby

misunderstood
3 minutes ago, ssslyboy said:

What does it mean that my birthday is the 27th (Mariah Carey's) and not 28th (Gaga's)?  Ugh.  :huntyga:

WOW! You are hot

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Delaney Elias
6 minutes ago, ThunderSwallow said:

Like she cares

I don't know if you mean Gaga or me, but I certainly care. Gaga may not read this, but if she did, I bet she would care to know that WE care.  

Delaney

Delaney Elias

I tried to save a piece of ice cream cake for her today after I get my ass to bed, but I kinda....sorta....ate it a day early. :trollga:

Delaney

Venus Rose
17 minutes ago, Delaney Elias said:

Thank you for caring about us Little Monsters (even the ones who constantly bitch and complain :laughga:), LGBT+ people, bulling, and Mental Health. Thank you for spreading the message of kindness, we really it, we need people to actually LISTEN to it. Thank you for working hard and putting out music that makes people love themselves and each other. Thank you for being yourself, and so vulnerable and honest. Not everyone can do that. I am so proud of you. You have gone through so much in your lifetime, but you fought hard, survived, and are getting better each day. I swear to God, you are the kindest, sweetest, humblest, most beautiful (both beauty and heart wise), most vulnerable, most artistic, (and so much more) human on this planet. I love you so much, not even as a celebrity (you're not a celebrity, you're an artist), but as a human being in general. I am wishing you MANY more years and for you to become an old rockstar lady.

Lady Gaga Whatever GIF by SAG Awards

Delaney Elias
Just now, Venus Rose said:

Lady Gaga Whatever GIF by SAG Awards

Also I fixed my typo. I put bulling instead of bullying. :ladyhaha:

Delaney

Curunir

Happy birthday to the one and only artist that has actually changed my life. My love for her can't be put into words :bradley:

Midnightrush891

Happy bday Lady Gaga, when I first discovered you people had no idea who you were; and when they did, they all said you were a gimmick or a man! You inspired me to continue to make music, and kept my flame alive when deals and promises fell apart! I’m in a different place now,  but you will always be the one who reminded me that as long as you believe in yourself, and put all you have in what you love you will never be a failure. I’ll wait patiently for the new album!

Archived