We should be celebrating a whole week... :ohwell: :triggered: 

Gaga deserves it!

Happy I See You GIF by Bounce

LG2008

Happy birthday, queen!!! :firega:

But... Why are we writing here like she's coming to this forum? :ladyhaha:

AnnieOne

Happy Birthday Gaga!

Multifaceted-uber-talented-drop-dead-gorgeous-with-a-twist-and-kind-and-caring-on-top-of-it-fierce-uniqueness

❤️❤️ Yes that’s you! ❤️❤️

You take my breath away and I can’t believe you’re for real. I hope you have the best birthday ever!! I love you SO,SO MUCH, you’re such an inspiration.

🌈🦋🌈🦋🌈🦋🌈🦋🌈🦋🌈🦋🌈🦋

Shine mother****er!

Guest Messy vers
10 minutes ago, LG2008 said:

We should be celebrating a whole week... :ohwell: :triggered: 

Gaga deserves it!

Happy I See You GIF by Bounce

Hybrid person 

Hybrid birthday

Red Velvet

Happy birthday Gaga!

If you ever read this, I am so sorry that I was never a fan you could ever wished us to be, I am so sorry that sometimes, we don't think much of your condition and why you postpone things, I am so sorry that sometimes we don't support you enough, but always remember we love you. We love you so much. :heart:

I'm like some kind of supernova

skedaddleBItCh

Happy Birthday Queen:kara: :kiss: :saira: :legend: :heart: We love you!

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

Happy birthday Lady Gaga! Amazed that you share the same birthday as our President Duterte, PH. God Bless, stay healthy and praying for a glorious new musical era coming soon.

MarcusBones

Gaga,

Happy Birthday, I hope you know that despite all the negativity people post online that you are greatly loved by your fans and people all over the world. You have saved so many people's lives, including mine, and while people may think your promotion of kindness is "cheesy", you have always stood for treating others with respect and it's why I fell in love with you and your art. I've been blessed to see you live many times and to even meet you. You are beacon of light in a world that can be very dark. Please know - you are loved. Thank you for everything and I hope your birthday is full of joy and love. I can't wait for you to take us to Chromatica.

Paws Up,

Marcus :bradley:

Archived