news

Happy Birthday, Gaga!

Ronlop

Featured Posts

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MiracleGg

Happy birthday, my Love. There are no words to describe all my love and devotion to you. There are a lot of difficulties in life, but once you listen to a few of your songs, everything goes away. Special thanks for "Shallow", this song is for the ages. Unfortunately, not all people understand what time we live in, there are no such people anymore.

Regina George

Happy birthday queen! :heart: 

Guys please don't attack her and don't be mad if she doesn't tweet or share anything tomorrow like last year! 

L E O

It's also my birthday on the 28th, where's my thread? :crossed: 

Jk, happy Birthday to one of the most incredible person I "know", I hope we'll be lucky enough to have many many more years with you and your music :kara:

And see you on Chromatica bitch!

Mister G

Birthday Wishes to the Queen of the Kindness Punks who will lead us to Chromatica. Cheers to always being herself and a role model for being an awesome human being :firega:

Daylight Jokers

Happy Birthday to the girl whose music helped me through a lot these past couple of years. I wish her nothing but success for Chromatica. I also pray that she keeps herself healthy in all aspects of life, especially during this time of crisis. :kara:

It's already the 28th here in my country.

Delaney Elias

happy birthday GIF

Happy 34th Birthday Lady Gaga, Stefani Germanotta. Thank you for all you've done for us!!! We all love you! You have saved lives, including mine. I'm am both sorry for the hate you have been receiving for the past few days and that you can't see your family and friends in person on your birthday. Real Little Monsters are here for you, we always will be. Please remember how beautiful and special you are no matter what. Wishing you lots of love, happiness, health, and safety. :kiss:

lady gaga kiss GIF

Delaney

Delaney Elias
32 minutes ago, waterlikemisery said:

Happy Birthday! It's very weird to say that since you don't age at all.

Right? She still looks like she's in her 20s! 

Delaney

Archived