💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

news

Happy Birthday, Gaga!

Ronlop

Featured Posts

Ocean Blvd
4 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Remember when GGD got Gaga a bracelet with all those little album symbol charms? What are we gifting her this year? :party:

Edit: found an image

gaga-daily-gift-1.jpg.251c2477fa3d993a58

Did she like it?

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Modern Ecstasy2

Happy birthday, angel 

:bradley:

Thanks for being you, for speaking out about what is right, for your vulnerability with trauma & mental health & for loving and defending your LGBTQ fans :sara:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Awrah999

Someone wanted that hit thread a day early :laughga:

Gaga deserves the world and she has the best fans. She has created a culture that so many are inspired by and live by. Thank you Gaga for all you do and happy (early) birthday :v:

Modern Ecstasy2
2 minutes ago, Awrah999 said:

Someone wanted that hit thread a day early :laughga:

Gaga deserves the world and she has the best fans. She has created a culture that so many are inspired by and live by. Thank you Gaga for all you do and happy (early) birthday :v:

:wtfga:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Moonlight on Water

it's not the 28th yet but oh well! Happy birthday, Stefani! Thank you so much for helping us with your music! You hsve saved my life countless times and I truly love you! Thank you, and I wish you luck in this time.

she/her

waterlikemisery

Happy Birthday! It's very weird to say that since you don't age at all. Love you, bitch! Release ARTPOP ACT II and I'll let you call us kindness punks.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUEEN !!!XXXX I hope you're spending the day relaxed and safe, thank you for being the queen that you are :kiss: see you soon XOXO

It's not the time yet but anyways, Happy Birthday Gaga! I love you with all my heart and I wish you the best to you and all your loved ones :heart:

💜

Phaye Monster

Happy Birthday to the Kindness Punk queen:heart: we continue to love you more and more every year

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

ADVENTURE
23 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Remember when GGD got Gaga a bracelet with all those little album symbol charms? What are we gifting her this year? :party:

Edit: found an image

gaga-daily-gift-1.jpg.251c2477fa3d993a58

I kind of want this! Does anyone know where they got it made?

Magui

There's few hours left to get to the 28th. But Happy birthday Gaga! You truly are one of a kind. 

Will make sure to send her a little b-day message tomorrow. Who knows, maybe it will bright her day. 

Archived