💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

news

Happy Birthday, Gaga!

Ronlop

Featured Posts

itsdominik

Happy birthday to one of the most talented, humble and beautiful humans on this planet! :sara: I started stanning her when I was only 12 and Gaga was 22 years old. Now I‘m 23 and she turns 34 today and I love her even more today :heart: 

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Antonio

Invented birthdays

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Diamond Heart

Happy Birthday Gaga ! 
Thanks for being a little light in my dark life. 
All the love ! 

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Perfume

HAPPY BDAY GAGA I LOVE YOU SO MUCH EVEN IF U POSTPONED CHROMATICA U HAVE MADE A HUGE IMPACT IN MY LIFE AND U MEAN THE WORLD TO ME 

an angel held me like a child

C1trus
2 hours ago, Delaney Elias said:

Don't you know her ass is famous???

I do know :giveup:

RemoteCoolHarrierhawk-max-1mb.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=9387571

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

MaMaMarryTheNight

Let’s celebrate her birthday with some hauslabs!!!!1!!1!!!!1

scaletowidth

no, seriously. Happy birthday!

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

HookerOnAChurch

Since this seems to be the official Birthday topic i re-post my Bday wishes here: 

My lovely Stefani; 

it's this time we celebrate a new year of life "together" and this time, like always for the last 12 years i want to say thank you because with your presence you have made my life better. You are everything a friend would like to have and if I am here it is because I want to write it to you without filters and without shame. Yes, my friend, you are important to me: you are a precious jewel, a small treasure sought after but found only by chance that more than money has changed my life. If I'm here it's because I want to remind you how much your presence in my life has enriched me, how much your being there regardless of everything and everyone has reassured me, how slowly your smile and your strength have transformed me. Yes, because it is true, my friend, that you become a bit like someone you frequent, and since I started to observe you, to stay close to you, since I started this journey together in the difficult roads of life I really feel a different person . And above all, I don't feel alone. 

Sweetness and sincerity are part of yourself, and whatever we went through "together", I assure you it was worth it!

Happy birthday for this beautiful day, happy birthday for the next ones, happy birthday for the years you will accomplish and for the life you will live, happy birthday so that you can overcome bad things and fully enjoy beautiful things. Happy birthday for everything, my friend, for your projects, for your dreams, for your future. I will stand here and watch you and never leave you.

I love you and I respect you Gaga. Everyday more. We are practically peers and I know that this period of life, especially for a woman, is truly transitory and not always simple.

I want to dedicate a thought extracted from a poem by Alda Merini, a great Italian poet, who passed away a few years ago.

“We are hungry for tenderness,
in a world where everything abounds
we are poor of this feeling
which is like a caress
for our heart
we need these small gestures
that make us feel good
Tenderness
is a disinterested and generous love,
that does not ask anything else
to be understood and appreciated.” 
― Alda Merini

Celebrate with the people you love. That negativity is far from you not only today but for all the days to come .. I know that soon you will prove again that you are number one. Not that I care, you will always be for me. I love you deeply.  With my utmost devotion; Francesco. 

not Chromatica
12 hours ago, Kimmo said:

Yasss Gaga happy Bday!

8897396-C-25-F9-4-F51-BA0-D-A42-D80-CAA5

She looks more baked than that cake... :bradley:

Hybrid AT

Happy birthday ladey gaw gaw

ER3uILbX0AAllev?format=jpg&name=medium

stream stupid love all day today f*gs lets give ha the #1 she deserves as a birthday gift

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Archived