But... Why are we writing here like she's coming to this forum? :ladyhaha:

I just tweeted a gaga birthday tweet

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Magui
3 minutes ago, Suuus said:

I just tweeted a gaga birthday tweet

Idk of course if she will read any of it... But just in case she feels like carefully (i just think people are really mean in social media comments) peeking I'm sure she would love read some of them. 

ImpossiblePrincess

Happy birthday Lady Gaga, we love you sm!! 

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

xoxo Craig

I just woke up!! Happy Birthday to the one and only, Lady Gaga :kara:   

Gaga, if you are reading this... words cannot describe how much you mean to me. The spiritual connection you share with not just me, but lots of others on this forum is like no other.  You are much more that an artist and your music is much more than just audio files. 

I love you with all my heart, and seeing the banner at the top of the page is getting me emotional. 

Please stay safe and enjoy the rest of your day!! 

Xoxo, Craig

End Racism Now

BradleyCooper

Happy Birthday Queen!

Girl, you have done it again. Constantly raising the bar for us all, and doing it flawlessly. I’d say I’m surprised, but I know who you are. I’ve seen it up close and personal. Girl you make me so proud, and I love you.

Freezie03

Happy birthday to the sweet, kind, funny, and extremely talented Gaga 🥳 can't believe I've been putting my paws up since you were 26. It has been a wonderful journey through many concerts, fan arts, album cycles, laughter and tears, and so many wonderful little monsters. Here's to 34 :vegas: love you girl

ModernEcstasy

Happy Birthday Gaga. 
Thank you Cynthia and Joe, for blessing us with a real Angel!

I will always admire and love you (even if we do have our disagreements :selena:). Have the best day, regardless of the situation we are all in. :heart:

Archived