Delaney

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alphaz

Yessss......... she is as old as me. I feel better. :oops:

Happy Birthday Gaga. Hope you're doing good with Haus Labs. :trollga:

TimisaMonster

Wow 34...time flies when you're a pop star! Hopefully this year is better for her...kinda sad her birthday is in the middle of all this chaos and a delayed album but she is there with Michael and hopefully can just enjoy a private bday celebration and do a lot of self reflection...I'm sure she actually is enjoying a bit of a break...her body defintley needs it 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

ObezyankaNol

お誕生日おめでとう ガガさま :pray:

Не верь, не бойся, не проси

sarahb
15 minutes ago, Venus Rose said:

Ugh yes @19:40. We have to stan :ladyhaha:

Gotta love 9:10 :ladyhaha:

I want your hhuugly

ThunderSwallow
32 minutes ago, Delaney Elias said:

I don't know if you mean Gaga or me, but I certainly care. Gaga may not read this, but if she did, I bet she would care to know that WE care.  

I mean not shade actually.

You heartfelt article is beautiful and I know most of the monsters including me do care.

But the fact is, she rarely said something on this date regardless there were many wishes from fans or other celebrities recent years. 

Tho she might had thanked them back personally via text or phone call. 

Delaney Elias
19 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Wow 34...time flies when you're a pop star! Hopefully this year is better for her...kinda sad her birthday is in the middle of all this chaos and a delayed album but she is there with Michael and hopefully can just enjoy a private bday celebration and do a lot of self reflection...I'm sure she actually is enjoying a bit of a break...her body defintley needs it 

It is sad because she can't see her family in person and New York is getting really bad in all this chaos. Hope she is able to celebrate though. Wishing her love, happiness, health, and safety (again).

Delaney

Sarkasian

I remember she was 26. There were some people that thought she would enter the 27 Club. Happy and happy birthday. I've never seen her but we're together in my heart. 

Delaney Elias
11 minutes ago, ThunderSwallow said:

I mean not shade actually.

You heartfelt article is beautiful and I know most of the monsters including me do care.

But the fact is, she rarely said something on this date regardless there were many wishes from fans or other celebrities recent years. 

Tho she might had thanked them back personally via text or phone call. 

Ok. Thank you for explaining, I get it.

Delaney

Bad Kids

it's weird that i still think she's in her 20s, The Fame era :giveup: 

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

Gagaism
51 minutes ago, misunderstood said:

WOW! You are hot

Inb4 the 92467nd “who’s hotter?” thread :duck:

Archived