đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Have Left Canada and Are Now Settled in L.A.

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond

Heard about this on the grapevine for over a week but didn't know how true it was. Just shows how the rich can charter travel during a pandemic with no bother. This in addition to the Disney voiceover show this has all been on the cards for a long time and the moves were put in place perhaps before they even announced their resignation. To think, Harry's dad's just been diagnosed with coronavirus and his fame hungry wife is refusing to let him go home (yes, it's not like he could see Charles but the first thought of any decent person would be to be around their family to some extent in these cases). She wouldn't let him travel to see his ill father but will let him travel with her to LA as that beenfits her. Tells you everything. Narcissists love to isolate their victims, disallowing any and all contact they could make with those close to them, so they have no one to turn to or trust except their narcissist controller. This is all getting very disturbing now. If the worst does happen to Charles, Harry will wonder what on earth he's done to desert everyone, to refuse contact with his elderly family in their twilight years. And take a good long look at the woman who pushed him in this direction. With any luck, this will make him wake up and realise that he's been manipulated into going from a prince with a close family to a talent scout for his wife who is the only one he sees.

6 minutes ago, Chic said:

@StrawberryBlond Sorry for the double notification but you were 100% right with this!

Thanks for that. So many people laughed at me at first, thought I was a mindless hater. But now she's achieved an engagement, marriage, baby, royal resignation, move to Canada and move to LA plus Disney voiceover in little over 2 years is proof positive that this was her plan from the day she met him. You don't achieve all this in such a short period of time if there wasn't a plan involved. For s**ts and giggles, I played their wedding footage of them being driven in a horse-drawn carriage, waving to the crowds on mute and played Lana's Money Power Glory in the background. It fit so well, it's scary, it could be her theme song Ooh, I'm bad! :ladyhaha:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teletubby

Kardashians are shaking. There come fame-hungry Meghan and Harry 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

10 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

So many people laughed at me at first, thought I was a mindless hater.

Same. For some it's not easy to see what we see, sometimes it's an intuition 

StarstruckIllusion

the downgrade :wtf: 

StrawberryBlond
11 hours ago, kyanewest said:

Same. For some it's not easy to see what we see, sometimes it's an intuition 

Yeah, it's beyond me why some people can't immediately work out untrustworthy types from the get-go. It doesn't take much digging into Meghan's past to see that she screams "gold digger, fame hungry, opportunist." Alarm bells were screaming left right and centre but so many people were blind. But I'd seen through her immediately from the engagement interview when she claimed she didn't really know who Harry was despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary. Women can usually tell these types from a mile away but men tend to be more susceptible to their charms. I think her being American was also a major appeal to Harry. American women are like catnip to British men, they just hear that hot accent and got weak at the knees. Paired with her generically hot, almost glamour girl look and you can understand why the man was only human. But I think rich American men are more streetwise when it comes to spotting gold diggers. British men, not so much, it's not as much a part of our culture here.

Teletubby

This is more and more ridiculous.
Do they think they can get everything for free? 

There was also article saying that Harry and Meghan 'left Vancouver Island for LA after Canadians stopped providing security – and they didn't want to pay tax in two countries and their security is estimated to be as much as £8 million a year.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

HausOfG
On 3/27/2020 at 10:02 PM, StrawberryBlond said:

Yeah, it's beyond me why some people can't immediately work out untrustworthy types from the get-go. It doesn't take much digging into Meghan's past to see that she screams "gold digger, fame hungry, opportunist." Alarm bells were screaming left right and centre but so many people were blind. But I'd seen through her immediately from the engagement interview when she claimed she didn't really know who Harry was despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary. Women can usually tell these types from a mile away but men tend to be more susceptible to their charms. I think her being American was also a major appeal to Harry. American women are like catnip to British men, they just hear that hot accent and got weak at the knees. Paired with her generically hot, almost glamour girl look and you can understand why the man was only human. But I think rich American men are more streetwise when it comes to spotting gold diggers. British men, not so much, it's not as much a part of our culture here.

Do people find the American accent hot though? I have never heard British people describe it as hot. The southern accent perhaps but the more generic one like Meghan? I dunno. Maybe. 

"I think it's funny that I'm not allowed to have a sense of humour" - Lady Gaga

StrawberryBlond
57 minutes ago, HausOfG said:

Do people find the American accent hot though? I have never heard British people describe it as hot. The southern accent perhaps but the more generic one like Meghan? I dunno. Maybe. 

I think it's the exotic nature of hearing an accent that you don't hear in your day-to-day life more than anything. I think the Californian accent is associated with hot girls and obviously, p**n stars. Whenever outsiders hear that accent from women, it tends to be a movie of some variety, so we associate it with wealth, celebrity, exclusivity, that kinda thing. And for a British man to get with an American woman, that's seen as a much bigger victory because we view American women to have super high standards when it comes to the attractiveness of men. I can't help thinking that average looking ginger Harry couldn't believe his luck that he'd pulled an American that looks like one of those hot sorority girls you see in movies. Men have proven to move heaven and earth to keep a beautiful woman, to hold on to the most beautiful woman who wants them. That's all I see when Harry's with her.

HausOfG
2 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I think it's the exotic nature of hearing an accent that you don't hear in your day-to-day life more than anything. I think the Californian accent is associated with hot girls and obviously, p**n stars. Whenever outsiders hear that accent from women, it tends to be a movie of some variety, so we associate it with wealth, celebrity, exclusivity, that kinda thing. And for a British man to get with an American woman, that's seen as a much bigger victory because we view American women to have super high standards when it comes to the attractiveness of men. I can't help thinking that average looking ginger Harry couldn't believe his luck that he'd pulled an American that looks like one of those hot sorority girls you see in movies. Men have proven to move heaven and earth to keep a beautiful woman, to hold on to the most beautiful woman who wants them. That's all I see when Harry's with her.

Hmm, not sure I agree with that. Harry could have had a much more beautiful girl. Meghan's pretty but she's quite plain looking in comparison to the type of girl Harry could get. But his dating history shows his girlfriends were pretty average looking. 

Also i definitely don't  agree that a British guy getting with an American woman is seen as a badge of honour. Its just not something I've come across. 

"I think it's funny that I'm not allowed to have a sense of humour" - Lady Gaga

StrawberryBlond
13 minutes ago, HausOfG said:

Hmm, not sure I agree with that. Harry could have had a much more beautiful girl. Meghan's pretty but she's quite plain looking in comparison to the type of girl Harry could get. But his dating history shows his girlfriends were pretty average looking. 

Also i definitely don't  agree that a British guy getting with an American woman is seen as a badge of honour. Its just not something I've come across. 

I've never got the idea that he's good looking, even better looking than William. I don't see it myself and I'm a redhaired woman. Don't get who would want him for his looks. Agreed, I don't think Meghan's a 10 but she's pretty up there out of all the women he's dated. You tend to attract people on your attractive level, so of course average people attract other average people.

Are you actually British, though? I've heard British guys say this kinda thing before, they see American women as kinda unattainable.

Maleficent
On 3/26/2020 at 4:55 PM, StrawberryBlond said:

But now she's achieved an engagement, marriage, baby, royal resignation, move to Canada and move to LA plus Disney voiceover in little over 2 years is proof positive that this was her plan from the day she met him. You don't achieve all this in such a short period of time if there wasn't a plan involved. For s**ts and giggles, I played their wedding footage of them being driven in a horse-drawn carriage, waving to the crowds on mute and played Lana's Money Power Glory in the background

can you even be mad at megan tho. mad respect for her coming from me. 

StrawberryBlond
1 minute ago, Maleficent said:

can you even be mad at megan tho. mad respect for her coming from me. 

What's so respectable about pretending to be in love with a rich man to get access to his money, fame and connections, living a taxypayer funded lifestyle from it and then dragging said man away from his family to the other side of the world where he has no friends and family and not allowing your child to be around their grandparents or any other relative? That's deviousness of the highest order. People like that get no respect from me.

Maleficent
1 minute ago, StrawberryBlond said:

What's so respectable about pretending to be in love with a rich man to get access to his money, fame and connections, living a taxypayer funded lifestyle from it and then dragging said man away from his family to the other side of the world where he has no friends and family and not allowing your child to be around their grandparents or any other relative? That's deviousness of the highest order. People like that get no respect from me.

the fair and just people are not the ones who get ahead. The system is already rigged, and deviousness is simply evening out the playing field. machiavelli was right all along. 

StrawberryBlond
Just now, Maleficent said:

the fair and just people are not the ones who get ahead. The system is already rigged, and deviousness is simply evening out the playing field. machiavelli was right all along. 

It's not the way to be, though. It's believing that the world is cold and cruel so you need to be cold and cruel to survive is exactly the attitude that breeds sociopaths.

Archived