Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Redone/Gaga tea

BetrayedSTAN

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

If Ava steals Frankenstein :bradley:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BetrayedSTAN
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I'd rather hear it from Ava than not hear it at all

Then u have to stop listening to 80% of her hit songs lol

InTraumatica
37 minutes ago, darkchylde said:

and in that moment i said to myself, should i believe BetrayedSTAN's information? not a week ago, i had seen their own post about giving up on chromatica, why was they still messing around this site? was it all a product of boredom? of self confinement? was it a sympton of covid19? or was it all, as unreal as it could sound, a plot by gaga to keep us entertained until she could safely drop her album? only time would tell and then, i would tell you

sarah-jessica-parker-sex-and-the-city.jp

I read it with SJP voice. :bradley:

Floppy
1 minute ago, TimisaMonster said:

If Ava steals Frankenstein :bradley:

I'd scream... I'm kind of here for it just to see the mess. :green:

RichAssPiss
40 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

This is sad, if it’s true.

As someone her age also from an Italian family from NY...I would personally not be at all surprised if this were family. Particularly her dad. NY had so much Islamophobia after 9/11 and it has never gone away especially in older white men. See Trump's comments about Arab Americans celebrating after 9/11. My family totally believes this nonsense still.

Genuine Guy 09

Doesn't sound like we will get frankensteined if random pop girls are working with redone and using it as a demo for their 2010'd songs.

That's interesting about the Grammys.. Was she going to release a pop album for LG5 in 2016 instead of Joanne.. Or would she have just done a 'The Cure' 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Ally Campana
4 minutes ago, RichAssPiss said:

As someone her age also from an Italian family from NY...I would personally not be at all surprised if this were family. Particularly her dad. NY had so much Islamophobia after 9/11 and it has never gone away especially in older white men. See Trump's comments about Arab Americans celebrating after 9/11. My family totally believes this nonsense still.

That is so sad. I feel bad for Nadir (RedOne). I wish I could give him a hug right now. 

Does it matter? Damage is done

blackpink
51 minutes ago, BetrayedSTAN said:

ava heard frankensteined and she wanted to rework it for her debut album .

can this rat literally go away omg

BetrayedSTAN
14 minutes ago, nattuggla said:

The first time I am agreeing with you. I don't want that people just want to nail Gaga down to the RedOne sound, she is more than that. However my dream would be that she finds a middle ground where on one hand she evolves by working with new people but doesn't forget about her past. So I would be totally here for her giving us nostalgic songs with RedOne (even if it is just reworked). 

That's it .. for me it's all about nostalgia .. also redone is about to totally retire from making music so i think it would be a great move from gaga to collab with him again as way to thank him for believing in her .

Ally Campana
1 minute ago, BetrayedSTAN said:

That's it .. for me it's all about nostalgia .. also redone is about to totally retire from making music so i think it would be a great move from gaga to collab with him again as way to thank him for believing in her .

This! I mean they’re still in good terms since they worked together for Angel Down. I hope they give the fans one last legendary song.

Does it matter? Damage is done

BetrayedSTAN
5 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

Doesn't sound like we will get frankensteined if random pop girls are working with redone and using it as a demo for their 2010'd songs.

That's interesting about the Grammys.. Was she going to release a pop album for LG5 in 2016 instead of Joanne.. Or would she have just done a 'The Cure' 

We all know she was about to release an album with futuristic and classic mix of a sound (as elton John described it) .. 

The cure has nothing to do with the original LG5 .

Genuine Guy 09
Just now, BetrayedSTAN said:

We all know she was about to release an album with futuristic and classic mix of a sound (as elton John described it) .. 

The cure has nothing to do with the original LG5 .

The reason I brought up the cure was because I was talking about why she was performing the song. Was it because she was releasing an album or just doing a spin off like the cure. 

It's weird how she recorded a whole album with redone and didn't release it. Tbh im glad she did better releasing Joanne and I bet it would've sounded dated ala Ava Max 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

BetrayedSTAN
4 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

This! I mean they’re still in good terms since they worked together for Angel Down. I hope they give the fans one last legendary song.

Redone lately said in one of his Arabic interviews that gaga is his little sister and he missed her so much .. so they're still in good terms .. 

But i'm sure there's something we don't know behind the curtains 

• Glamourpuss locked this topic

Archived