๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

question

Am I the only one who listens to SL on repeat since it leaked?

ElectricChapelR

Featured Posts

ElectricChapelR

I think I'm the only one here that is still obsessed with Gaga and everything she does since 2008.

For some reason I respect her so much that no matter what she does I fkin love itย 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

No fam. I also still hears it :billie:

spotify is easy and quick

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

Big Reputation
5 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

I've listened to it for a few days and then just kinda lost interest - it's just not that song for me... It did prompt me to go back and relisten to all of ARTPOP which I don't usually do since I listen to select songs from it rather than the whole thing... can confirm, it's still a masterpieceย :gayhat:

Same!! I played Gaga so much that her music kinda became dry for a bit so I went off and explored other artists (whilst always stanning Gaga) but then when stupid love came out it got me to relisten and rediscover all her albums which I was listening to already but just not as much. Main point is ARTPOP is a gemย :vegas:

When itโ€™s dark outside youโ€™re always the light

Scarlet Bitch

i mean its nice and all but i need new music asapย :lolga:

๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ ๐”ช๐”ถ ๐”ก๐”ž๐”ซ๐” ๐”ข ๐”ฃ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ, ๐”ฆ ๐”ฃ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฑ ๐”ฃ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ

2School4Cool

I listened to it nonstop for the first week, and I still listen to it pretty frequently. Itโ€™s honestly infectious, I love it so much!

See The Best In Everyone

Genuine Guy 09

No!ย 

I can listen to it on repeat non stop every so often throughout the day. It's a bop and feels like it was designed to grow and be repeated... GP will end up the same!ย 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Stephen

I listen to it every day, at least 3 times.

When it first leaked probably 10-15 times a day for a week :laughga:

I LOVE GGD

Damn! Is this a hate site dedicated to pouring our vastly empty knowledge pretending we know everything about music, production, composition, arrangements, etc.? Because if it is WE'RE DOING GREAT!ย 

ElectricChapelR

ย 

21 minutes ago, Stephen said:

I listen to it every day, at least 3 times.

When it first leaked probably 10-15 times a day for a week :laughga:

ย 

22 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

No

I do that everyday

ย 

23 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

No!ย 

I can listen to it on repeat non stop every so often throughout the day. It's a bop and feels like it was designed to grow and be repeated... GP will end up the same!ย 

ย 

26 minutes ago, 2School4Cool said:

I listened to it nonstop for the first week, and I still listen to it pretty frequently. Itโ€™s honestly infectious, I love it so much!

YAAASSSS faith in little monsters RESTORED!

ย 

Blue wig

I didn't listen to it when it leaked, but when it came out, oh boy was I obsessed! I watched the vid on Youtube at least once a day, and otherwise I stream it on Spotify (without listening, mostly) because I think Gaga deserves a lot of success for this bop! And it's so exciting to see her come back to pop

Lately, I've been listening to it less often, I don't want to be sick of it by the time the album comes (I had thatย with Perfect Illusion), it's still one of my favourite songs of hers thoughย :sara:

Archived