Chromatican 4,046 Posted March 27, 2020 Share Posted March 27, 2020 14 hours ago, President Biden said: I think Elizabeth Warren herself is a fairly credible source Is she though? https://bongino.com/did-elizabeth-warren-plagiarize-her-recipes-for-pow-wow-chow/ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LilyLark 10,213 Posted March 27, 2020 Share Posted March 27, 2020 23 minutes ago, Florin said: A simple google search will show that the reporter is something of a Bernie supporter. I'm not gonna put this on Bernie, but it's not surprising that without his help some of his supporters will continue to work for Trump reelection. It's better to wait for Ronan Farrow or the people who took down Al Franken, etc....or at least more credible outlets because right now it's pretty much a twitter thing. Katie Halper is literally an Assad apologist and is tight with Max Blumenthal (lol). I suspect there's a reason (I've seen some of the receipts) most of the left indie/non main stream outlets....even the ones that are very pro Bernie...haven't touched this story. I haven't even seen most of the right wing outlets touch it, either. Granted, it could all change in a week... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LilyLark 10,213 Posted March 27, 2020 Share Posted March 27, 2020 32 minutes ago, Chromatican said: God if I have to choose between two accused rapists in November for president I will be sick to my stomach. Bernie is the only candidate qualified to be president, and would be the first moral president in US history. I'm so sick of Biden Bros victim blaming and antisemitism. FFS. I'm for Bernie (I was originally for Warren) but your last sentence doesn't help. Biden bros and "anti semitism" is f*cking ridiculous. It's the same dumbas*s thing as saying Bernie supporters are racist because they want to overturn the will of the majority of Black voters who are clearly in favor of Biden. This is the sort of thing that puts people off, or makes them wary, of Bernie. You do realize Biden has won the majority of Black voters by massive #s...won the majority of Latino voters in several states......and the working class in most cases...and won major swing states like VA, NC, FL, and MI? Stop calling his voters establishment, or anti semiites, or morons...stop trashing them...and try to win them over to Bernie's side! That's what all of us should be doing IF he remains in the race. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 175,237 Posted March 27, 2020 Share Posted March 27, 2020 Ugh. November is going to be "would you like a sh*t sandwich or a piss soda?" Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 175,237 Posted March 27, 2020 Share Posted March 27, 2020 I guess...Biden only has one accuser, Trump is pushing 30 I believe so... Yaayy....Our guy is...less of a sexual predator? Go team? Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hyperballad 4,311 Posted March 27, 2020 Share Posted March 27, 2020 Remember that South Park episode in which they had to choose between a douche and a turd sandwhich Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
derpmonster 22,412 Posted March 27, 2020 Share Posted March 27, 2020 5 hours ago, LilyLark said: I'm going to get dragged because I kind of buy it is a smear...and I normally always believe women. She's been trying to get coverage for this for over a year. She started working with Time's Up and tried doing it the legal way before they said no and she was forced to try to get media involved. She's undoubtedly going to get death threats and rape threats. Why would anyone go through the trouble of all that just for their political fave? Her brother, who is a Gary Johnson voting libertarian, confirmed the story and said she'd told him about it in 1993. If that shows it's not partisan, I dont know what does. Further, if she were trying to "dupe" the media with a false story, they might actually have said so. Recently WaPo posted an actual story about a right wing con artist who tried to defame them by telling a false story hoping it would be published. The media has learned from 2016 that attacking Hillary didnt get them anywhere (they wrote all about her in 2016 because she was the presumed nominee and winner despite everything) + Hillary had much more of a strained relationship with the media. This time they have class interests and they dont want "their side" to look bad. Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bt1 5,213 Posted March 27, 2020 Share Posted March 27, 2020 1 hour ago, PartySick said: I guess...Biden only has one accuser, Trump is pushing 30 I believe so... Yaayy....Our guy is...less of a sexual predator? Go team? Lets say that I heard that you like my legs. Are u a sexual predator? Comparing Biden to Trump on this doesnt make any sense. Bernie supporters cant handle the lost and are working for trump reelection now. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 175,237 Posted March 27, 2020 Share Posted March 27, 2020 7 minutes ago, Florin said: Lets say that I heard that you like my legs. Are u a sexual predator? Comparing Biden to Trump on this doesnt make any sense. Bernie supporters cant handle the lost and are working for trump reelection now. You can compare them though. Biden's a creep (or at least inappropriate) and Trump is a predator And if I was in a position of authority over you and hit on you then yeah, that's sexual harassment Don't get it twisted though, Biden is still leagues above Trump. If anyone argues against that, they're wrong It's just sad that he's the choice we made when we had candidates like Warren and Sanders. Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Babel 41,643 Posted March 27, 2020 Share Posted March 27, 2020 Biden was a terrible candidate we been knew. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bt1 5,213 Posted March 27, 2020 Share Posted March 27, 2020 20 minutes ago, PartySick said: You can compare them though. Biden's a creep (or at least inappropriate) and Trump is a predator And if I was in a position of authority over you and hit on you then yeah, that's sexual harassment Don't get it twisted though, Biden is still leagues above Trump. If anyone argues against that, they're wrong It's just sad that he's the choice we made when we had candidates like Warren and Sanders. The thing is people interpret the way Biden acts as sexual, when there is nothing sexual from his part. The fact that even this woman said that she heard from someone else that he likes her legs says it all. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gypsy101 5,453 Posted March 27, 2020 Share Posted March 27, 2020 17 hours ago, Reginald said: Imagine if the media gave this the same attention they paid to the false claim that Bernie said a woman couldn't be president .... a woman hasn’t been president, we don’t know for sure if one “could” be though since it hasn’t happened. also super interesting timing that she came forward only this time he’s run for president and none of the other 4 times. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted March 27, 2020 Share Posted March 27, 2020 3 hours ago, Chromatican said: The darker the fruit, the more rotten the smell, the more electable. That's how it works in the US, Im not surprised. If Biden can surpass Trump's evil, he can win for sure but for now I see Trump second term probably Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
StarstruckIllusion 53,795 Posted March 27, 2020 Share Posted March 27, 2020 Avoiding this story bc I’m not in the mood to see the same liberals who dragged Brett Kavanaugh defend Joe/attack Bernie stans or sumn for this story. Joe Biden is trash. Glad I don’t have the option to vote for him. What a terrible thing to choose between two pathologically lying, broken brained rapists. I’m so glad I’m not American chile Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
derpmonster 22,412 Posted March 27, 2020 Share Posted March 27, 2020 41 minutes ago, Florin said: The thing is people interpret the way Biden acts as sexual, when there is nothing sexual from his part. The fact that even this woman said that she heard from someone else that he likes her legs says it all. This accusation is about literal insertion of his fingers in a woman's vagina. Is that so unbelievable given his inability to respect private boundaries? Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.