Jump to content
politics

Joe Biden accuser comes forward with more sexual assault details


Marilyn MonHoe

Featured Posts

Marilyn MonHoe
10 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Watch them say bernie paid her to lie :billie:

I’ve already seen those kind of accusations on Twitter.

And I thought Bernie supporters were conspiracy theorists :billie:

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
androiduser

didn't he announce Gaga at the Oscars when she performed TIHTY? Oh, the irony.... isn't Gaga a big supporter of his? Can she stop promoting molesters?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Effiekat
2 minutes ago, androiduser said:

didn't he announce Gaga at the Oscars when she performed TIHTY? Oh, the irony.... isn't Gaga a big supporter of his? Can she stop promoting molesters?

Gaga hasnt endorsed anybody yet. Regardless of the veracity of these claims, theres no need to drag Gaga into this.

Link to post
Share on other sites

androiduser
18 minutes ago, Effiekat said:

Gaga hasnt endorsed anybody yet. Regardless of the veracity of these claims, theres no need to drag Gaga into this.

Did he? Yes... Was she? Yes.... Can she? Yes/No?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Effiekat
2 minutes ago, androiduser said:

Did he? Yes... Was she? Yes.... Can she? Yes/No?

I'm not sure what your saying. Gaga is a democrat, is friendly with democrats. She hasnt endorsed anybody, so theres no reason to drag her into these Biden accusations, which you were doing.

Link to post
Share on other sites

derpmonster
11 hours ago, Maleficent said:

i’m not touching this story with a ten foot poll...

Why not? Because it's inconvenient? Did you have the same attitude towards Brett Kavanaugh?

 

OT: CNN, WaPo, NYT simply aren't covering the story. How extremely disgusting of them.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live
Link to post
Share on other sites

LilyLark
11 hours ago, littlepotter said:

That is absolutely disgusting. 

Remember that time in 2016 when media went crazy over Hillary trying to silence the women her husband assaulted? No? Exactly Because the DNC's going to cover this up.

Timing's... really not in her favor. Such an accusation at this time will get most people likely framing it as an attempt to smear Biden.

I'm going to get dragged because I kind of buy it is a smear...and I normally always believe women.

But we live in a world where Ronan Farrow took on CBS (which is more powerful than Biden), Harvey, Prince Andrew, George H.W. Bush, Clinton, Roger Ailes, and even Biden's handiness have been covered. Yes, women get ignored all the time and yes, the media ignores people. But in an era of MeToo, am I honestly supposed to buy that journalists/Times Up refused to report on her case even though she's been begging people to cover it? And with Harvey, Andrew, etc. there were always whisperings of rape....but with the many women who went on the record with Biden there has never been a rumor of rape before...it's always been inappropriate touching/hair sniffing/etc.

If she had framed it as "I never told anyone before"....I'd believe her. But she didn't frame it that way...and it doesn't help her twitter feed and old twitter is full of very hardcore Bernie stuff along with pro-Putin/Russia didn't interfere/etc. AND this came out right now...when people are trying to push Bernie out of the race. It also doesn't help she went to Katie Halper, who isn't exactly regarded well even among the left, and not Ronan Farrow.

I'll wait a week and see if Ronan Farrow or someone of his league covers it or if gets picked up by NY Mag, NYT, WaPo, etc.

Link to post
Share on other sites

LilyLark
21 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Why not? Because it's inconvenient? Did you have the same attitude towards Brett Kavanaugh?

 

OT: CNN, WaPo, NYT simply aren't covering the story. How extremely disgusting of them.

You really think Ronan Farrow is in the pocket of DNC? The same Ronan who dragged Hillary for filth when discussing his various investigative pieces and how he thought she tried to stop him on one story? Or the reporters who took down Al Fraken (a very popular Democratic senator)? What about the various reporters who took down CSB and Les Moonves, part of the mainstream media?

Look, I believe women normally...but there is a lot of suspect sh*t and receipts out there on this claim...and the timing is...interesting. Sometimes it'd better to wait and see for this to be reported on by reputable outlets and journalists. This is being reported by Katie Halper of all people.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

LilyLark
12 hours ago, Maleficent said:

i’m not touching this story with a ten foot poll...

Yep. I probably shouldn't have said anything...

But yeah, this is the sort of thing people on all sides need to wait for Ronan Farrow (and lol at people acting like the DNC could buy off Ronan...he dragged Hillary for filth more than once), WaPo, etc. Not...Katie Halper being the only source and few people touching this story with a ten foot pole.

 I don't even like Biden but sometimes I get annoyed with how non-objective people can be about Bernie, Biden, etc.

Link to post
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Marilyn MonHoe said:

I’ve already seen those kind of accusations on Twitter.

And I thought Bernie supporters were conspiracy theorists :billie:

A simple google search will show that the reporter is something of a Bernie supporter. 

I'm not gonna put this on Bernie, but it's not surprising that without his help some of his supporters will continue to work for Trump reelection. :selena:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Chromatican

God if I have to choose between two accused rapists in November for president I will be sick to my stomach. Bernie is the only candidate qualified to be president, and would be the first moral president in US history. I'm so sick of Biden Bros victim blaming and antisemitism. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Of course GGD does't care when it's a democrat :classy:

 

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.
Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Chromatican said:

God if I have to choose between two accused rapists in November for president I will be sick to my stomach. Bernie is the only candidate qualified to be president, and would be the first moral president in US history. I'm so sick of Biden Bros victim blaming and antisemitism. 

Accused rapists? :triggered: did u even read the article?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Chromatican
2 minutes ago, Florin said:

Accused rapists? :triggered: did u even read the article?

Yep, and listened to Tara Reade's interview on The Hill. She claims Joe Biden forcibly digitally penetrated her. RAPE.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...