Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What If Chromatica Leaks Soon

ELECTROHEART

Featured Posts

ELECTROHEART

What will happen if Chromatica leaks the next weeks, do you think she will wait to May/June to release it or just finally release it by April 10th as originally planned :saladga: 

Sounds crazy but this era could be more messy :saladga:

Share your thoughts :vegas:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spyro

It's not gonna leak relative to the April 10th date.  I highly doubt she would delay an album that's been shipped.  Will it get leaked one week before the new release date?  Absolutely.  But I doubt it would leak within the next three weeks.

Spyro the Dragon

Didymus

She'll have a meltdown and roast us on Instagram, that's all we know for sure :emma:

Things will be worse by May/June, I dont think she understands that this could take over a year.

Im sure it will eventually leak..

Damon

unafortunatelly i expect it to leak but not sure if they'll rush to drop it, just look at how they handled stupid love leaking though

... and now i just sit in silence.

Serial Chiller

Will be listening to the leak as soon as they came after Apr 10. LG6 the era has already been spoiled for me. :bon:

Monster7

Then she will wait until the new date, she wants to execute the era as (newly) planned, just like what she said about SL (she didn't release it until music video, Gagavision etc were ready, a complete package even if it had leaked one month before)

StarstruckIllusion

Well... official release date cancelled :giggle:

misunderstood

I don't think it'll leak anytime soon since no copies have been printed but if a hacker got it and starts sharing it then oop 

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

I really hope it doesn't leak

But I guess they decided to take the chance because the difference between releasing the album now vs it leaking is not actually that different.

At least there is a chance it won't leak and she would get to do proper promo this way 

God Control

Then we’ll download it as soon as it leaks and it would be wonderful if it does ASAP. I couldn’t care less about how moral this is. 

Archived