Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Ariana: Where to Start?

Bubblegum Bitch

Featured Posts

Thomas P

Everyone of her albums are 8/10s and above (including Sweetener) and I won’t hear any objections :kiss:

If you’re not a fan of her voice on some of those songs, it sounds a bit more mature on TU,N imo. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quartz

Dangerous Woman (album) is pop masterpiece. There are no fillers. Give the whole album a listen. It's great.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Floppy
33 minutes ago, LUCARTPOP said:

Sick and twisted, I'm aware. Sweetener just speaks to me more because of the messages behind some of these songs (ntltc, breathin, better off, goodnight n go, etc.) and it was my favorite era (bar Pure Devestation and Mac's death). 

DW an amazing album as well, the best type of pop music I have ever heard. 

TUN just never stuck with me, I feel like the lyrics were not on par with the lazy productions, it didn't have that Ariana touch bar a few songs (ghostin, NASA & imagine had those though).

ok wait this is kind of tea. 

You just don't have to listen to most of sweetener :messga:

Just Raindrops, R.E.M, God is a Woman, everytime, breathin, better off, goodnight n'go and get well soon

the rest is all cluttered noise

ice heard one side from above

Bubblegum Bitch
Just now, ice bear said:

and get well soon

Thank you, but I'm not sick now. :) 

28 minutes ago, Trillion Reasons said:

Thank you, but I'm not sick now. :) 

:interestinga:

hi not sick now, i'm ice bear 

ice heard one side from above

Spartacus
1 hour ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Don't start. 

tenor.gif?itemid=7621042

All you need to know is that she's a donut-licking brat. :ohwell:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀ℱ

Agunimon

I didn't like any of her albums (being able to listen to it from front to back without skipping, etc) until thank u next. I didn't expect that at all, because I wasn't a fan of the song thank u next when it came out. It took a long time to grow on me. But I loved some singles and tracks off of every album.

Jose P

I advise to start from the beginning to get the full experience tbh. Her first album isn’t the best but it gets progressively better from there. Sweetener was a bump on the road, but TUN is amazing. I won’t recommend specific albums bc it’s all subjective so just listen to all of them. She doesn’t really have a big discography anyways.

New Romantics

I would recommend listening to her albums in chronological order tbh. It’s the best way to enjoy one of the strongest and most consistent discographies from a pop girl. :billie:

My personal ranking is: thank u next > Sweetener/Dangerous Woman > Your Truly > My Everything

Bubblegum Bitch

Thank you all!

I think I will listen to Ariana Grande's albums in chronological order since different people give different opinions about their favorite album. Thank you! :heart:

Blastertoyo

start here :ladyhaha:

no for real :huntyga:

you'll appreciate her voice here if u think she’s too sweet :huntyga:

please enlighten me to death

Bubblegum Bitch
2 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

start here :ladyhaha:

no for real :huntyga:

you'll appreciate her voice here if u think she’s too sweet :huntyga:

This red hair girl sounds more like Christina Aguilera, not Ariana. 

Gracious Gaga

Just because Gaga is rumored to work with her, and even if she does, doesn’t mean you have to become an ari Stan and listen to her whole discography . :)  But if you want to start liking ari and listening to her- do it! And props to you for taking the time to do so.  

but also, 

We don’t have to like everyone Gaga works with.  In fact, I’m not a fan of anybody she’s collabed with.  I don’t listen to any one she collabed w on the fame, I don’t listen to BeyoncĂ©, I don’t listen to anyone she collabed w on ARTPOP, I don’t listen to tony, I don’t listen to Florence Welch...and if she collabs w ari, I’m not gonna start listening to Ari.  

I’m actually not excited for an album full of “exciting” duets :/

♄ Kindness Police.

Archived