Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

SL is doing just fine

Jessica Germ

Featured Posts

Jessica Germ

Back again with my charts obsession 

as you maybe noticed SL is still in the Spotify global top 50, even went up to #34. That on it’s own is very good :ally:
so why not celebrate it by streaming it endlessly cuz you know what they say

it always sounds better on the 100th listen

:excited: 

ThisGuyTony

It’s stabilized on Spotify which is a good thing. But the virus pandemic has prevented her from doing much needed promo performances. Her last singles have been very sensitive to live performances, so it could give a small boost.

Jose P

Yes it’s doing decent. I don’t think we should expect every single one of her singles to be a worldwide massive hit. And it has a lot of radio support which is amazing imo, and a very good start that could help the next single. 

2 minutes ago, rasclautmangos said:

It is doing fine. Gaga has had songs to do MUCH worse. 

its bad cuz asib era is huge success

with such a decent promo, she coud get another #1 if she released a GOOD song:hor:

i mean GOOD enough for a comeback, stupid love is good for an album filler track tho

C1trus
18 minutes ago, UNIGMA said:

with such a decent promo, she coud get another #1 if she released a GOOD song:hor:

i mean GOOD enough for a comeback, stupid love is good for an album filler track tho

It's bad if the lead single is a ballad/power ballad similar to Shallow/ARUTW/INLA. But that's not the case. 

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

2 minutes ago, T3rrorBlade said:

It's bad if the lead single is a ballad/power ballad similar to Shallow/ARUTW/INLA. But that's not the case. 

If she serving the quality of ARUTW as first single, the gp would EAT IT UP:emma:

nodandsmile
35 minutes ago, UNIGMA said:

ASIB was supporting a movie that was in theaters FOR MONTHS, heavily promoted... no way she can achieve  that level of success on her own right now lol 

Jessica Germ
41 minutes ago, UNIGMA said:

stupid love is good for an album filler track 

:bye:

Archived