Guest Posted March 18, 2020 Share Posted March 18, 2020 well then people who will go to crowded beaches of Florida, dont cry when u have the virus. Be responsible Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TimisaMonster 31,073 Posted March 18, 2020 Share Posted March 18, 2020 Florida is literally the worst, trashiest state...I cant even Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TimisaMonster 31,073 Posted March 18, 2020 Share Posted March 18, 2020 Quite honestly idk why the federal government hasnt issued a nationwide shutdown and local states and counties are doing a free for all on whether they wanna be responsible for more citizens getting sick or not... Trump should immediately force the closure of all public places including beaches...its a no brainer...whiny rich drunk white spoiled Americans will live... Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mister G 10,536 Posted March 18, 2020 Share Posted March 18, 2020 1 minute ago, TimisaMonster said: Quite honestly idk why the federal government hasnt issued a nationwide shutdown and local states and counties are doing a free for all on whether they wanna be responsible for more citizens getting sick or not... Trump should immediately force the closure of all public places including beaches...its a no brainer...whiny rich drunk white spoiled Americans will live... Probably because be wants people to visit Mar-A-Lago. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Runway 27,876 Posted March 18, 2020 Share Posted March 18, 2020 Miami beaches are so beautiful though Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Whispering 18,865 Posted March 18, 2020 Share Posted March 18, 2020 36 minutes ago, Maleficent said: If you have a underlying condition or are over the age of 60 just stay home. The dangerous beach-goers can't get you if you self-isolate, and they can still enjoy their lives. They will spread it, by many becoming infected and sick and many being asymptomatic. Also, we are seeing more and more people showing up in critical care units and ICU units that don’t have underlying conditions and are between the ages of 20-40. These young adults will end up with long term lung consequences for the rest of their lives. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ryhanna 3,507 Posted March 18, 2020 Share Posted March 18, 2020 6 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said: Florida is literally the worst, trashiest state...I cant even It's not just a Florida problem, though. A lot of people, quite frankly, are just really, really, really dumb. No matter what, they'll still want to go out and have fun because they don't understand the consequences of their actions (or they simply don't care). The world is in a state I've never seen before. Imagine being stupid enough to take risks like this. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
holy scheisse 23,094 Posted March 18, 2020 Share Posted March 18, 2020 10 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said: Florida is literally the worst, trashiest state...I cant even Florida is beautiful, and he does not represent all the beautiful people and places in this endless summer state.  Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TimisaMonster 31,073 Posted March 18, 2020 Share Posted March 18, 2020 1 minute ago, holy scheisse said: Florida is beautiful, and he does not represent all the beautiful people and places in this endless summer state.  I'm sure there are beautiful people and places but I hear nothing but stupid actions from people of that state and it doesnt help the people in charge of running it clearly dont give a f#ck about people's health or lives... Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 175,343 Posted March 18, 2020 Share Posted March 18, 2020 He's done an ok job getting us through the hurricanes since 2016. Should have known he'd drop the ball eventually Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
KindnessPunk28 1,506 Posted March 18, 2020 Share Posted March 18, 2020 I went down to Cocoa today and had a truly amazing time. It's sickening how many of you want our country to turn into a communist state by forcing the shutdown of nature! By the way Desantis is doing an amazing job and anyone who says otherwise is not paying attention. Unfortunately Brevard county caved to the  hype and shut public access tomorrow. I hope nearby Playalinda Beach stays open since it's on the national seashore. I can't hit the gay bars anymore but I'll be dammed if I'm staying off the beach. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Economy 53,221 Posted March 18, 2020 Share Posted March 18, 2020 In Portugal people were annoyed with the closed beaches too but u gotta do what u gotta do  I'm pissed my gym (all gyms now) are closed cuz it's like my life  But situations like this require sacrafices. Ppl gotta deal with it. Immagine infecting someone at high risk because u got the virus cuz u had to go to a party or the beach (or the gym)... Mess Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Leoj305 3,774 Posted March 18, 2020 Share Posted March 18, 2020 37 minutes ago, KindnessPunk28 said: I went down to Cocoa today and had a truly amazing time. It's sickening how many of you want our country to turn into a communist state by forcing the shutdown of nature! By the way Desantis is doing an amazing job and anyone who says otherwise is not paying attention. Unfortunately Brevard county caved to the  hype and shut public access tomorrow. I hope nearby Playalinda Beach stays open since it's on the national seashore. I can't hit the gay bars anymore but I'll be dammed if I'm staying off the beach. IT IS BECAUSE OF SANDEEER. Our government is turning into a communist! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
KindnessPunk28 1,506 Posted March 18, 2020 Share Posted March 18, 2020 46 minutes ago, Economy said: In Portugal people were annoyed with the closed beaches too but u gotta do what u gotta do  I'm pissed my gym (all gyms now) are closed cuz it's like my life  But situations like this require sacrafices. Ppl gotta deal with it. Immagine infecting someone at high risk because u got the virus cuz u had to go to a party or the beach (or the gym)... Mess To be honest, I'm hoping to change my booze drinking habits with the bars and stuff shut down. But unfortunately I have no way to really "exercise" at home to get back to a size 30 wsit 😂 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ctherainbow 3,162 Posted March 19, 2020 Share Posted March 19, 2020 2 hours ago, PartySick said: He's done an ok job getting us through the hurricanes since 2016. Should have known he'd drop the ball eventually Sis, wrong governor. Ya'll have DeSantis now.    I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.