Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Operation: Certify Gaga! (Updated February 15, 2015)

Pop Art

Featured Posts

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pop Art

• Blank Space

• Like It Rough

• Gerrard174

Blank Space

I need Paparazzi to reach 100, I NEED IT   

Watch it everyday gurl several times per day,just like I do :ohwell: we can't do anything but only that :ohwell:

GagaMyBlood95

Watch it everyday gurl several times per day,just like I do :ohwell: we can't do anything but only that :ohwell:

I am it this for the last month  :excited2:

MonsterOfSpain

So close guys! Less than 3 million for Paparazzi and less than 5 million for LoveGame :party:

• 1 month later...
Pop Art

Finally decided to update this! Paparazzi is so close!

Edited by The Night

Dangerous Man

Ughh.. seems that those two vids cannot be certified anytime soon..

so close though. :party:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Pop Art

I would estimate that Paparazzi will likely reach the mark sometime between late August and early October. I could be wrong though.

GagaMyBlood95

How much time I must watch the video to be counted as a view?

I believe more than 1 minute, but I'm not sure tho...

ArtGagaPop

I think Paparazzi will reach 100 000 000 views around when the ARTPOP lead single came's out, that's if it coming out to the vma's. Lovegame will prob take maybe 3 more months? When she get's a new video and song out again i think more people is gonna go back and watch her old videos again so i think it wont take so long after ARTPOP is out. Also The edge of glory could  maybe make it to 100 000 000 in 2014 if it get's a boost from ARTPOP.

artpopmess

There could be hope for Marry The Night if they deleted the audio and added its 20M views to the music video

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

WarriorPrince

How much time I must watch the video to be counted as a view?

Back in 2011 it was less than 5 seconds

GagaSkeletonWay

There could be hope for Marry The Night if they deleted the audio and added its 20M views to the music video

Yes, when a music video is released the audio must be deleted.

I remember that Born This Way audio got 86.000.000 views while the music video had like 19M, but they finally removed the audio cause it was "stealing" the music video views. 

ArtGagaPop

Yeah + with boost from ARTPOP. But to bad they won't do that. They don't even to that with paprazzi that have 3 videos = 130 000 000 views and Telephone 2 videos= 210 000 000 views.

The only Videos i think it is still hope for after Paparazzi and Lovegame, Is the edge of glory and maybe maybe You and i. MTN Eh Eh and BDR will never get much more views, MTN and Eh Eh may reach 60 000 000 someday and BDR 30 000 000 but not much more then that.

• Mills locked this topic