Cookie Tookie 10,546 Posted March 16, 2020 Share Posted March 16, 2020 16 minutes ago, littlepotter said: Where the F*CK do you get the impression that I CRUCIFIED you for your opinion by telling you you're factually wrong about them "not doing it in their countries"? That is not an opinion sweetheart that is straight up fiction. Once again you want to completely ignore what we are trying to tell you and deflect by answering something completely different. Take a deep breath. The point is what does my ethnicity have to do with anything? Anyone is allowed an opinion on any topic. But you being so investigative and questioning of my middle eastern ethnicity in correlation to my statements is exactly what we call out white people for doing on this site all the time. And me being “westernized” is not a negative thing at all, and doesn’t discredit what I have to say at all especially when I’m talking about my own culture. Sure, I could have worded things slightly differently, but I still stand by my original statement. End your own life and don’t hurt anyone else around you in your own country or the rest of the world because of your delusion. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
littlepotter 76,678 Posted March 16, 2020 Share Posted March 16, 2020 11 minutes ago, Cookie Tookie said: Take a deep breath. The point is what does my ethnicity have to do with anything? Anyone is allowed an opinion on any topic. But you being so investigative and questioning of my middle eastern ethnicity in correlation to my statements is exactly what we call out white people for doing on this site all the time. And me being “westernized” is not a negative thing at all, and doesn’t discredit what I have to say at all especially when I’m talking about my own culture. Sure, I could have worded things slightly differently, but I still stand by my original statement. End your own life and don’t hurt anyone else around you in your own country or the rest of the world because of your delusion. You took it out of context. You said they don't commit terrorism in their countries and I asked you do you even live here because if you did you'd obviously be more aware of the local news and events as well as the attacks. That's not a personal attack on you, that's a fact. You could have say that last statement about 3 pages ago and there would not have been any issue. You have to admit that the "your own country" phrase holds a LOT of weight and you can't be surprised that it will trigger a big reaction/outrage from people when they see it especially in such a context. chaeri pls Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted March 16, 2020 Share Posted March 16, 2020 1 hour ago, lego said: They’re not random suicidal idiots, they’re terrorists and they have recruits from all over the world. They are idiots. End of Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
lego 44,165 Posted March 16, 2020 Share Posted March 16, 2020 Just now, kyanewest said: They are idiots. End of k. FreePalestine Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.