💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Jonas Brothers cancel April 1-18 residency at Park MGM

OpusDiaboli666

Featured Posts

OpusDiaboli666

Probably just a matter of time now until Gaga follows this announcement and cancels the next Enigma‘s & J&P herself. 

Who of you would be affected by this and how much financially? I always book hotel rooms with full cancellation option, I would sit on the costs of the flights unless Trump extends the travel ban for Europe & I have a Grand Canyon Tour booked that is also fully refundable.

So financially it wouldn’t hit me so hard but emotionally for sure mostly bc chances I could attend new dates are slim and even if I could I don’t think I would be able to get as good of tickets as I got which was also an effort of many days for the three shows I had planned.

Snorlax

**** donald trump!!! This would have been under control if he would have taken it seriously weeks ago instead of calling it a hoax!! Come for me you cheeto nut swallowers idgaf anymore! 

giphy.gif

monketsharona

I was also expected to attend May 2 and May 3 shows. And I'm pissed it is kind of certain to be cancelled. I'll be refunded for sure but that project was a matter of 3 years wishing to go there to see her live.

Anyway it'll probably be rescheduled as she's in deal to make 75 shows.

Now I just hope she'll be alble to perform next summer for Chromatica Ball. 

S0436

Well that’s not surprising as America is on lockdown up to mid April.  Whether it is extended remains to be seen.

Schwerk

I would be financially affected if she doesn't cancel or postpone.

I bought a J&P ticket, two tickets to After Dark and a Meet & Greet. So tickets alone are $2800 

I'm from Europe and it seems highly unlikely I'm allowed to fly to Vegas in May. The travel ban I'm sure will be extended.

I can't imagine Gaga doing M&G's at a time like this, it would be very irresponsible. So I hope she at least cancels or postpones those. For health reasons and for financial ones. It's a small loss for her, but a big one for someone like me who can't sell the M&G and can't use it.

If she only cancels the M&G and not the shows, I can put my J&P ticket up for sale or take a €800 loss. But a €2800 euro loss is gonna be very hard to swallow, especially since it's irresponsible for Gaga to be meeting and greeting random people during a pandemic. So I hope they'll make a wise decision.

Luckily didn't buy any plane ticket or booked a hotel yet,  I was already concerned a month ago, watching the news.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

high heeled fem
2 hours ago, Marjol said:

I would be financially affected if she doesn't cancel or postpone.

I bought a J&P ticket, two tickets to After Dark and a Meet & Greet. So tickets alone are $2800 

I'm from Europe and it seems highly unlikely I'm allowed to fly to Vegas in May. The travel ban I'm sure will be extended.

I can't imagine Gaga doing M&G's at a time like this, it would be very irresponsible. So I hope she at least cancels or postpones those. For health reasons and for financial ones. It's a small loss for her, but a big one for someone like me who can't sell the M&G and can't use it.

If she only cancels the M&G and not the shows, I can put my J&P ticket up for sale or take a €800 loss. But a €2800 euro loss is gonna be very hard to swallow, especially since it's irresponsible for Gaga to be meeting and greeting random people during a pandemic. So I hope they'll make a wise decision.

Luckily didn't buy any plane ticket or booked a hotel yet,  I was already concerned a month ago, watching the news.

Girl you been saving :nooo: 

enigma blew my mind 

she may reschedule :noparty:

OpusDiaboli666

I expect a 100% refund if the shows get cancelled so that is not in my plans yet that I will be out of that money. Otherwise I will be way over 1000 Euro out as well (2Enigma, 1J&P, 1 After Dark)

The worst thing for us would be if the travel ban would get extended but the shows wouldn’t get cancelled.

But at that point I think it’s likely it is all gonna get cancelled and we can either get the money back or go on a different date.

The meet&greet situation is a whole different kind of mess now as well. Sorry

OpusDiaboli666

I bought my tickets through Ticketmaster..luckily they refund the tickets automatically for the Jonas Brothers so I think if it gets cancelled we get everything back which isn’t always the case here in Germany 

Guest Messy vers
4 hours ago, Snorlax said:

**** donald trump!!! This would have been under control if he would have taken it seriously weeks ago instead of calling it a hoax!! Come for me you cheeto nut swallowers idgaf anymore! 

giphy.gif

Omg Europe just few weeks ago :ladyhaha:

Schwerk
54 minutes ago, high heeled fem said:

Girl you been saving :nooo: 

enigma blew my mind 

she may reschedule :noparty:

Yup, for 6 years actually. Helps that I'm a thrift queen. Also I got some money back from when I was a student and they messed up my taxes. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

I work in the health care field and am way closer to the reality of COVID-19 than I'd like to be...but just want to say you all need to mentally prepare for not only Enigma to get cancelled but likely the early August-September Chromatica dates too.

This virus is only going to get worse since the US was so unprepared for it, sadly. I'm sorry to those who already purchased tickets, but thankfully many hotels, air lines, etc are fully refunding.

If you do decide to purchase Chromatica tickets, pleaaaase make sure you buy the full cancelation insurance with all of your travel so you're not kicking yourself later down the road.

Lextyr97

If my May 13th show is cancelled, I have to try and get refunded for hotel and flight 😭 I hate this

gagasicebath

I have tickets for Enigma on May 15th, J&P May 16th followed by After Dark. Thankfully if the shows are cancelled those costs will be refunded, and our room at the Park MGM is refundable too. My flight from the UK is the issue for me, more than £800 and non-refundable. I booked last year so way before any of this ever even started to be an issue. I’d have really reconsidered if it had been. Currently Virgin Atlantic is offering to change dates or destinations without charge but it’s not looking like any chance of refunds.

The problem is not knowing if/when any dates that are cancelled will be rescheduled, with the situation ever changing, so the chances of being able to get tickets for those dates and make it work in terms of getting time off work are not great.

I may have to just reschedule the flight to NYC for a random date late in the year when I know I can get time off and can visit the friend there who I should have been going to Vegas with.

I did learn from this and made sure I got the insurance with my tickets for the Chromatica Ball tickets for London!

Archived