• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jhonyguy04

• TheMadridHash

• Got Dynamite

good or bad? how about standing?

I think it is bad since the show is in 8 days, and I don't know about standing, but I think there's less tickets than seating...

Sorry for my bad english....

Edited by mvgp

She only has one Las Vegas event... its on the 26th and 100% sold out.

edit: January 25

Edited by kyle-monster

I think it is bad since the show is in 8 days, and I don't know about standing, but I think there's less tickets than seating...

Sorry for my bad english....

Its not bad... Ok, few days ahead, but 1000 seatings tickets have been sold since sunday (check previous posts in this thread), and the expectation for the concert is starting to pick up the sales. Now i do think mexicans will have a pretty packed show tbh

Aaaand, the interactive map gets on my nerves... Not knowing how much does "widely available" actually mean... Thats the reason why everybody thinks the show is flopping, i mean, come on...

Edited by CallMeGeorge
Hello, it's me

6609 seating tickets avaliable for Mexico right now!

Mexico City's population is ~20 million. Tell me it won't sell out once she makes a media appearance. The magnitude of potential in Mexico City is in her favor. That mother ****er will sell out.

Dangerous Man

I bet she will sell out Mexico date.. :party:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

hell0samuel

if south america doesnt sell out we shouldn't bee too bothered, she's never been on tour there before (correct me if im wrong) and they are all stadiums so maybe her team pushed it a bit much, nothing to worry about though. give her another year or 2 and she'll be able to go anywhere:) I think people need to stop expecting so much of her, and then when she doesn't fill these big places call her a flop, she's not a flop at all, they're just isn't enough audience there yet ( it could also have something to do with the tour being a year after the album)

I just think it's wrong considering other artists who have been around longer aren't even attempting to do stadiums yet :redface:

&I thought russia had sold out :sweat:

Edited by iamjudas

TheMadridHash

if south america doesnt sell out we shouldn't bee too bothered, she's never been on tour there before (correct me if im wrong) and they are all stadiums so maybe her team pushed it a bit much, nothing to worry about though. give her another year or 2 and she'll be able to go anywhere:) I think people need to stop expecting so much of her, and then when she doesn't fill these big places call her a flop, she's not a flop at all, they're just isn't enough audience there yet ( it could also have something to do with the tour being a year after the album)

I just think it's wrong considering other artists who have been around longer aren't even attempting to do stadiums yet :redface:

&I thought russia had sold out :sweat:

although i do agree that a full Stadium latin american leg was ambicious, i don't think that she will flop, SHE WILL AT LEAST have 80% of tickets sold in all of her stadiums and she will sell out in some places, i'm not worried really

her lowest sales could come from (Costa Rica, Colombia & Peru) and even those having low sales i don't see them below the 80% i have mentioned and that is STILL A GREAT number for an artist(as you said so) that has never visited the region but is doing a full stadium show

as for Brasil, she has sold A LOT of tickets and they will continue to sell as days go by, Buenos Aires will be sold out as well as will Santiago imo, Paraguay has a small concert capacity of 20k but has PRICY tickets so she has already sold 10k tickets in a matter of days even if she doesn't sell out that concert could bring more money than pherhaps the show she did in Dublin with almost 40k tickets sold

HeavyGagaLove

The point is that Gaga only sells the number of tickets equivalent to the demand. The tickets are released in batches when necessary. So if billboard says 14000 or whatever is a sellout, that means she only released 14000 tickets, regardless of venue capacity.

hausofandrew

:usrs: Nice googling skills, bby. I'm talking Metropolitan area.

You said Mexico City, not Mexico City Metropolitan Area or Greater Mexico City. You tried.