💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Sold Out Shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

Pop Muse Tumblr

She did many more stadiums in North America for S&S Tour Los Angeles,San Diego,Miami,Vancouver,Houston,Detroit and of course the incredible 250,000 tickets in Buenos Aires over 4 sold out nights.Dublin,Edinburgh (FREE TICKETS),Lisbon,Rome and Warsaw were total failures for this tour 36,658 in Rome in a 78,000 venue,Warsaw had 38,699 in a 72,900 venue.

The Free tickets in Edinburgh clearly come to light when you look at the gross 52,160 Attendance but only 4.5m in gross compare that to 54,000 in London but a 6.7m Gross how do 2,160 people make up 1.1m? LOL Dublin was the worst attendance EVER for the Stadium 3 times less than Michael Bubles 2 sold out nights,Less than Niel Diamond and The Script even!

Coimbra in Lisbon was reported as a bit of a disaster too 10,000 tickets left over,Did they really expect her to fill stadiums in Brussels,Vienna,Zurich,Lisbon,Dublin etc?

The figures are WAY down too a THIRD of the last tour in Lisbon,Half in Paris etc

how embarassing for madonna. this is what happens when you don't have a hit on the radio.

2009- 119,709 swedes saw her after a 19 year absence. the confessions tour tv special and dvd had been well received. "celebration" greatest htis collection on its way.

2012- just 36,472 swedes. what the hell happened? i thought the gfc was pretty bad in 2009 too! were 80000 people so unimpressed with madonna's performance in 2009 that they didn't want to see her again?

here's ullevi stadium in 2009- it was PACKED.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=k0ab1924BRY

Edited by newstarter11

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jhonyguy04

• TheMadridHash

• Got Dynamite

MANiCURE1295

The way I see it, we will get ARTPOP early 2013 and the singles should take us to at least November, allowing a late year lead for part 2 which would come in 2014.

This means the tour could start in February 2014 so she would skip a year of touring pretty much in terms of promo.

What it means though, is that it gives 4 new singles already out there as potential huge hits and still more to come from volume 2. It's the best of both worlds and means the singles from part 2 will serve as promo.

She needs to go in for the kill with the tour, take no prisoners.

Support acts that have toured the regions on a lower scale successfully already or are new and proving very popular (not starlight and madeon... who is tempted by that line-up? Lol).

Start the tour in Europe, 2nd leg in the states to allow good single promo which will boost the tour as a whole, then onto Oceania and Asia during single 3, and back to Europe and the US again around single 4 as we start 2015. During the entire tour, have Latin American tickets on sale so they've been available for around a year or so. Hit Latin America in march 15 with all those new hits fresh in everyone's minds, then end the tour in south Africa in April 2015.

Given how easily Gaga can sell out a venue in Europe, I'm very surprised they didn't double up on the Manchester arena shows with btwb. Twickenham was great but she could have easily done 3 nights at Manchester as well.

That sounds amazing.

Wow that is PACKED the stadium looks different though? The numbers are down everywhere that is what happens when you release **** singles and expect people to put up with it.

Is this GIF from one of the recent shows? I need to see this video. LOL! :lmao:

http://25.media.tumb...08ncio1_500.gif

LMAO what a flawless landing until she did a mini back-flip

how embarassing for madonna. this is what happens when you don't have a hit on the radio.

2009- 119,709 swedes saw her after a 19 year absence. the confessions tour tv special and dvd had been well received. "celebration" greatest htis collection on its way.

2012- just 36,472 swedes. what the hell happened? i thought the gfc was pretty bad in 2009 too! were 80000 people so unimpressed with madonna's performance in 2009 that they didn't want to see her again?

here's ullevi stadium in 2009- it was PACKED.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=k0ab1924BRY

basically, kinda the same thing happen with Gaga in Mexico. So I think that this is kinda normal. You can expect to pack stadiums when you visited the first time a country in 20 years, but you probably will not do it again if you return in less than 10 years. There are always some exceptions and I will love if Gaga will become one of them, but we dont know yet.

Basically, Madonna has done in her entire career something very smart with her touring. She had no more than 50 - 60 dates ( sometimes a smaller number) in her tours . So, she made a big audience waiting, a big audience that will pay extreme prices. Part of that audience finally get to see her in Sticky Sweet tour and there she had that big gross. With MDNA tour, even if she has almost the same amount of dates she will make with at least 100 millions less. So I think that with her next tour she will visit Asia and Australia and maybe even South Africa to get back to that higher numbers. I also suspect that sometimes soon she will anounce a goodbye tour ( even if it not be her last) and that will also make audiences go to see her live. And I think that her next move musically will not be so lame at this one. :))

In regard with Gaga, I think that it will be smart if her tours dont go behind that 100 dates ( even less if you ask me) anymore. But of course she should do more stadiums in this 100 dates.

Edited by florin22n

The dates of Gaga's tours are decreasing, I'm sure the ARTPOP Tour will not make so much arenas and more stadiums instead like the MDNA, I say 80-100 shows.

Rollercoaster

I kind of hope they don't post the LA ticket sales can you imagine? Peru what 30%? Rio 30%? Fiergs 45%?

Regardless of percentage, it's the numbers and gross to look at. I detect no flop for a 2nd tour. Lets see how 1 direction do on their second world tour, or Katy Perry. Boom.

StrawberryBlond

I kind of hope they don't post the LA ticket sales can you imagine? Peru what 30%? Rio 30%? Fiergs 45%?

They'll make it so it'll be a 100% sell out. She performed to 8,705 people in Bulgaria and that was listed as a sell out (though, judging by pictures from that night, I still suspect that the wrong information has been presented as there looks far more than that). Even though she's had gigs moved to smaller places and then struggled to sell those places out, she's never had less than 100% yet. Madonna's tour's been the same, as has Justin Beiber's. That's just the way the touring industry works these days. All you need to be credited as a sell out is meet the bare minimum capacity. But the gross alongside it shows how little tickets actually sold as you said yourself, it's clear that Madonna gave away thousands of free tickets when you look at her sales vs. the attendance). Most venues only release the minimum amount of tickets and then add more over time as demand increases. But even if the extra tickets aren't sold, it'll still be a sell out.

netoschultz

Concerts in parks like Rio or Porto Alegre doesn't have amount of tickets to sell... Like Latvia.. Lithuania or Estonia.. The venue's capacity was about 70.000 for each date... She has sold 10.000 per date and it was listed as sold out

Edited by netoschultz

They'll make it so it'll be a 100% sell out. She performed to 8,705 people in Bulgaria and that was listed as a sell out (though, judging by pictures from that night, I still suspect that the wrong information has been presented as there looks far more than that). Even though she's had gigs moved to smaller places and then struggled to sell those places out, she's never had less than 100% yet. Madonna's tour's been the same, as has Justin Beiber's. That's just the way the touring industry works these days. All you need to be credited as a sell out is meet the bare minimum capacity. But the gross alongside it shows how little tickets actually sold as you said yourself, it's clear that Madonna gave away thousands of free tickets when you look at her sales vs. the attendance). Most venues only release the minimum amount of tickets and then add more over time as demand increases. But even if the extra tickets aren't sold, it'll still be a sell out.

Regardless of percentage, it's the numbers and gross to look at. I detect no flop for a 2nd tour. Lets see how 1 direction do on their second world tour, or Katy Perry. Boom.

I mean I don't for a second think any of the dates have been a flop,But How can they cover up some of the venues I mean Rio was like 30k in an 100k venue,Peru is my only other worry it will just look bad on the list of attendances EVERYWHERE sold out and then less than 50% for some venues,I can't find good videos for Peru but I can't imagine it being more than 40% full

Concerts in parks like Rio or Porto Alegre doesn't have amount of tickets to sell... Like Latvia.. Lithuania or Estonia.. The venue's capacity is about 70.000 for each date... She has sold 10.000 per date and it was listed as sold out

Actually you are right for the Rio and Porto Alegre

Yeah that's true actually.

TheMadridHash

the only 2 shows that COULD not be listed as sold outs from the latin legs are the Colombian & Peru shows

45k Mexico will be listed as sold out

30k CR will be listed as sold out

40k in Rio will too

55k in Sao Paolo will too

16k in Porto Alegre will too

50k in Argentina will be listed as sold out

45k in chile will be listed as sold out

40k in Paraguay will be listed AND IS THE ONLY TRUE SOLD OUT OF THE LEG SINCE IT EVEN EXPANDED THE MAXIMUN CAPACITY OF 30K THAT THE PRODUCER HAD SET, it was also the last show of the leg that started ticket sales so that's even MORE impressing

mwjuell91

you guys are crazy.. CR had the highest attendance EVER....EVER! and the other venues did well, but dont expect to sell out? that would be very hard to find exactly the venue that will hold exactly the demand for tickets.