• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jhonyguy04

• TheMadridHash

• Got Dynamite

Mexico will sell out. No need to worry. :roll:

I'm worried. I'm from Mexico and this date should be sold out already. There are a lot of tickets and the Ball is in 12 days.

I'm worried. I'm from Mexico and this date should be sold out already. There are a lot of tickets and the Ball is in 12 days.

The media and public will go crazy once she arrives in Mexico. If we're lucky, she'll be there days in advance to promote the show. Ya verás!

That or they'll just count it as sold out. It's pretty close anyway.

Edited by Effigy

I don't understand if she doesn't arrive like 3 days before and does an interview. That would skyrocket sales.

StrawberryBlond

New updates and new dates added.

2 more dates! Jan15 at the Rose Garden of Portland, and Jan26 second show in Vegas :)

I've added them, but I've put Portland's date as rumoured because it hasn't been added to ticketmaster yet.

TheMadridHash

there's still that gap between March 2nd(Atlantic City) and MSG on March 6th

so thats either a city for march 4th or a second date for atlantic city

that would break an even 116 dates and i'm sure Boston will have a 2nd date as well and we can't rule out at least ONE date after Miami

so the tour could finish just under 120

(and we don't know if there's anything more coming in december, although i think she's taking that month break to finish ARTPOP i guess)

Edited by TheMadridHash

hausofandrew

there's still that gap between March 2nd(Atlantic City) and MSG on March 6

Barclays Center.

They will add one more show in Brooklyn imo.

TheMadridHash

Barclays Center.

there's clearly something there, but i doubt they will announce something like that tho, unless they are waiting for all 4 NY dates to sell out and finally announce that Yankee Stadium Date (not gonna happen just dreaming here)

Barclays Center.

there's clearly something there, but i doubt they will announce something like that tho, unless they are waiting for all 4 NY dates to sell out and finally announce that Yankee Stadium Date (not gonna happen just dreaming here)

I bet it will be Newark, New Jersey date on March 4th

StrawberryBlond

I see the possibility for a potential 5 extra dates (an extra one in San Jose, an extra one in Dallas, an extra one in Detroit, an extra one in Boston, an extra one in Atlantic City and a third one in New York at the Barclays centre). Might happen, might not. Those gaps could just be there for the purpose of Gaga taking a bit of rest considering that the American leg will involve just over 2 months of straight touring.

By the way, does anyone know of any credible sources of ticket sales info? Because I've been looking everywhere for sites that tell you the exact amount of tickets still left, but no luck. For the most part, I just ammend the OP depending on what you guys tell me.