Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
society

Disneyland Closes Amid Coronavirus Pandemic


BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

14 minutes ago, Fish said:

your post is confusing. no corona is not airborne. it is mainly transmitted via respiratory  droplets, which travel very quickly through the 'air' when someone coughs or sneezes.  if thats what u mean by air. but you have to be close to the person still or get a droplet somehow.  

Yeah, I'm sorry, I really did think it was airborne but I researched now and it isn't. My apologies to @RenegAde for that wrong info. But corona is still more infectious than ebola :laughga: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Henri Bardot
1 hour ago, Red said:

If Ebola was this contagious, humankind would be over basically 

Maybe Ebola would’ve killed thousands but I think it would’ve been contained because its really deadly

pooiota
Link to post
Share on other sites

RenegAde
17 minutes ago, Red said:

Yeah, I'm sorry, I really did think it was airborne but I researched now and it isn't. My apologies to @RenegAde for that wrong info. But corona is still more infectious than ebola :laughga: 

It really isnt  

The spread of ebola was literally  unstoppable.  because They was no substantial  prevention method against it apart from staying as far away as humanly possibe from any thing or object an infected person had made contact with.

You can't even sit on the same chair an ebola patient sat on days ago without probably  getting  infected

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

PartySick
1 hour ago, River said:

Weird that Disneyland Paris is still open when 3 workers are with the virus.

I planned to take advantage of the flight prices ($130 round trip) to go again to Disney World :selena:

I wouldn't even bother tbh. Everything's closing here in Florida too :laughga:

Whimsical bitch
Link to post
Share on other sites

River
47 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I wouldn't even bother tbh. Everything's closing here in Florida too :laughga:

I'm bored, I need a new vacation, please open stuff :heart:

So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy
Link to post
Share on other sites

PartySick
49 minutes ago, River said:

I'm bored, I need a new vacation, please open stuff :heart:

Come to my house, I have a cute dog :gayhat:

Whimsical bitch
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...