Red 99,628 Posted March 12, 2020 Share Posted March 12, 2020 14 minutes ago, Fish said: your post is confusing. no corona is not airborne. it is mainly transmitted via respiratory droplets, which travel very quickly through the 'air' when someone coughs or sneezes. if thats what u mean by air. but you have to be close to the person still or get a droplet somehow. Yeah, I'm sorry, I really did think it was airborne but I researched now and it isn't. My apologies to @RenegAde for that wrong info. But corona is still more infectious than ebola If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henri Bardot 3,990 Posted March 12, 2020 Share Posted March 12, 2020 1 hour ago, Red said: If Ebola was this contagious, humankind would be over basically Maybe Ebola would’ve killed thousands but I think it would’ve been contained because its really deadly pooiota Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RenegAde 20,626 Posted March 12, 2020 Share Posted March 12, 2020 17 minutes ago, Red said: Yeah, I'm sorry, I really did think it was airborne but I researched now and it isn't. My apologies to @RenegAde for that wrong info. But corona is still more infectious than ebola It really isnt The spread of ebola was literally unstoppable. because They was no substantial prevention method against it apart from staying as far away as humanly possibe from any thing or object an infected person had made contact with. You can't even sit on the same chair an ebola patient sat on days ago without probably getting infected Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 174,919 Posted March 12, 2020 Share Posted March 12, 2020 1 hour ago, River said: Weird that Disneyland Paris is still open when 3 workers are with the virus. I planned to take advantage of the flight prices ($130 round trip) to go again to Disney World I wouldn't even bother tbh. Everything's closing here in Florida too Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,125 Posted March 12, 2020 Share Posted March 12, 2020 47 minutes ago, PartySick said: I wouldn't even bother tbh. Everything's closing here in Florida too I'm bored, I need a new vacation, please open stuff So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 174,919 Posted March 12, 2020 Share Posted March 12, 2020 49 minutes ago, River said: I'm bored, I need a new vacation, please open stuff Come to my house, I have a cute dog Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.