Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tara Savelo: Stache was made just for fun

pierodinero

Featured Posts

This is great news, because we can enjoy more Gaga music without it using up a track space from ARTPOP, which will obviously be better :legend:

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But... it's awful? i'm mean it's funny... and clever... and I guess the chorus is catchy... but other than that

I had no idea our standards had dropped so drastically since the BTW era... I mean ya'll heard the lyrics? NO WAY she would give this an official release...

Thank God! I like the song but the lyrics are not very sophisticated :laughga: but as an appetizer- i love it :)

But... it's awful? i'm mean it's funny... and clever... and I guess the chorus is catchy... but other than that

:wtf: Buzzkill much?

ToxicHot

Expected. But it doesn't really matter to me. I'm fine with new music in general from her to sooth my hunger until ARTPOP comes along. :nacho:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

BORNTHISWAY112

It makes sense. Each of the previews, "Cake" and "Stache," have potential; however, there are obvious flaws with them. GaGa is not going to give us perfect tracks now. That would only set us up for disappointment when we get the album. By giving us things, that she knows are not at their best, she is confident that we will appreciate the music on ARTPOP even more.

absolutely right

like Tara said - it's just the appetizers, so we have a lot waiting for

I think its good that she is just having fun but we get excited and take it seriously

Gagaloo911

Well duhh. A child could have realized this. The song wasn't hers. It's Zedd's. Her vocals were just put on top of it.

:wtf: Buzzkill much?

I'm not! I swear!!!

I just thought the idea of Stache even being a bonus track on ARTPOP was ... how do I put this? A ridiculously bad one...

It's still cute tho... :awesome:

display name

absolutely right

like Tara said - it's just the appetizers, so we have a lot waiting for

I think its good that she is just having fun but we get excited and take it seriously

Right. Some of us take it all too seriously. As GaGa said, she is, at times, taken too seriously and, at other times, not taken seriously enough. Her music is treated the same way. Some of us are looking at a fun song like this and are expecting so much more to come from it, but in reality, it is what it is. It is simply a fun song that she wanted to share with us. Later, she will share the songs that are really worth freaking out over with us. :)

Archived