Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Next Enigma shows getting cancelled?

Bounty

Featured Posts

OpusDiaboli666

Why would you guys expect reactions from Gaga & the airlines yet? The situation with this pandemic changes hourly. It’s smart to wait & see what happens. It‘s still 7 weeks until the first show, no one knows what will happen yet. I‘m glad they didn’t cancel everything yet.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Modern Ecstasy2
3 hours ago, OpusDiaboli666 said:

Why would you guys expect reactions from Gaga & the airlines yet? The situation with this pandemic changes hourly. It’s smart to wait & see what happens. It‘s still 7 weeks until the first show, no one knows what will happen yet. I‘m glad they didn’t cancel everything yet.

I agree it is better to hold off a bit longer to see how the situation unfolds, but I doubt very strongly the situation is going to arrive at a point where it is safe for large events to continue in seven weeks.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Kattys

Guys, about non-refundable stuff: you can still make a complaint, this is extraordinary situation.

For example: I bought train tickets to Berlin month ago  in "super promotion" option (cheap, but you can't cancel your order). But now it's forbidden to travel so I contacted train company and they said to just file complain, this is special situation so they might approve it and return money. Maybe check airline regulations, but still at least try to fight for your money.

Delaney Elias

I hope they still happen, because I'm going May 13th and everything is booked. I also hope the Chromatica Ball doesn't get cancelled because I am going August 19th.:cryga:

Delaney

Looking at Park MGM event schedule the PAC 12 basketball has been cancelled. No news on the March Madness games played around the US but they had said those games would be played without fans in attendance. If these are cancelled it will be a large hit for gaming revenue. Now the Jonas Bros. have nine shows starting April 1st and the Bruno Mars has three shows before Gaga returns April 30th. Tickets are still selling so how they handle these shows would be the best indication of what could happen. Let’s just hope for the best and the panic subsides.

56 minutes ago, Delaney Elias said:

I hope they still happen, because I'm going May 13th and everything is booked. I also hope the Chromatica Ball doesn't get cancelled because I am going August 19th.:cryga:

LiveNation cancelled all dates until May or June.

Although the situation is very fluid, this is the statement Live Nation released below.....it looks like in April a reevaluation would be made based on the situation at that time.

“The world’s leading forces in live entertainment have come together to form a global task force to drive strategic support and unified direction, ensuring precautionary efforts and ongoing protocol are in the best interest of artists, fans, staff, and the global community,” the coalition said in a joint statement. “At this time, we collectively recommend large-scale events through the end of March be postponed. We continue to support that small-scale events follow guidance set by their local government officials. We feel fortunate to have the flexibility to reschedule concerts, festivals, and live events as needed, and look forward to connecting fans with all their favorite artists and live entertainment soon.”

gagasicebath

The Jonas Brothers just cancelled their April residency at the Park MGM. I wonder when Gaga’s team might decide the right time to make a decision and announcement is. At this point I’ve totally written off all chances of the April and May dates going ahead but it would be kind of nice to know for sure so I can start to figure out just how much out of pocket I’m going to be...and to just process my disappointment, I guess.

Schwerk
11 minutes ago, gagasicebath said:

The Jonas Brothers just cancelled their April residency at the Park MGM. I wonder when Gaga’s team might decide the right time to make a decision and announcement is. At this point I’ve totally written off all chances of the April and May dates going ahead but it would be kind of nice to know for sure so I can start to figure out just how much out of pocket I’m going to be...and to just process my disappointment, I guess.

Thank you for the update. I'm in the same boat, got a M&G and I'm banned to fly to the US for at least the next 30 days. Trump is irrational so I expect the travel ban to be extended. Hope to hear from Gaga soon. Hopefully they'll postpone the dates.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

gagasicebath
20 minutes ago, Marjol said:

Thank you for the update. I'm in the same boat, got a M&G and I'm banned to fly to the US for at least the next 30 days. Trump is irrational so I expect the travel ban to be extended. Hope to hear from Gaga soon. Hopefully they'll postpone the dates.

You’re welcome.

I think you’re right about the travel ban probably being extended and I think here in the UK our exemption from the ban won’t last much longer either.

babs441

Guys, I would like to say that Park Theater had an event last night that was not cancelled. They have another event in two weeks not cancelled. Jonas Brothers I also heard wasn't selling at all. I honestly think everything will be fine by the end of April. Positive thinking!

babs441

Also Shania Twain has a show TONIGHT at Zappos theater at Planet Hollywood! Enigma will be fine. 

Schwerk
9 hours ago, babs441 said:

Also Shania Twain has a show TONIGHT at Zappos theater at Planet Hollywood! Enigma will be fine. 

Very irresponsible, the US is very much behind in taking al the necessary precautions to stop spreading this virus. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Archived