💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Next Enigma shows getting cancelled?

Bounty

Featured Posts

With all these big events getting cancelled left and right worldwide do you think Enigma is getting cancelled? There’s only a few shows left anyway....

I have tickets for May 15th and I’m scared to book hotels and flight in case it gets cancelled.. So I’m waiting a bit longer for an official announcement.

What do you think? That they’re still gonna happen or get cancelled?

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pop Music

I have a strange feeling yes 

Chromatica might be a very forcibly technology only era bc of covid-19 sadly 

Spoiler

ARTPOP wishes :ladyhaha:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

GaGaAst

Don't worry she will still perform it at Chromatica (World) where there is no corona.   

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

Franch Toast

For the sake of those of you with tickets, especially those traveling from afar, I certainly hope not. 

But realistically, if you have tickets and haven't yet booked flight and accommodations, make sure you book refundable tickets and accommodations. They probably won't announce the decision till later in April. If the show does go on, I imagine M&Gs will be cancelled. My heart aches for all of you. 

PS: Edited to add that if you think travel insurance will save you, don't be so sure. I've known many a person screwed over by the fine print in travel insurance. Read every single word carefully before you buy it. 

(Let's hope this virus gets under control in the next month so that this doesn't happen.)

She/Her/Hers

gagasicebath

I’m trying not to worry too much (and mostly failing), because even though I’m guessing the show tickets will be refunded if they cancel the shows, I’ll be waving goodbye to my horribly expensive non-refundable flight from the UK:bradley:.

I mean, of course, if it does reach the point where it’s so prolific that there’s a risk to performers and public, then cancellation is the best option, as disappointing as it will be for a lot of us.

Lesson learned for me? Pay the extra for the refundable flight option, even if it seems extortionate and unnecessary at the time.

Modern Ecstasy2

Optimistically, I am hoping the situation will get worse this month and into April, and will get better for May. However I have tickets for the 15th & 16th and I have reluctantly started to prepare myself that I might not be seeing Gaga. :bradley: Fingers crossed the worst case scenario would be that the shows would be postponed not cancelled.

My best friend and I have our flights and hotel booked (we booked our trip a long time ago, way before the situation got to this point), and I am having some anxiety that we might not even be able to just go on vacation.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Franch Toast
4 minutes ago, gagasicebath said:

I’m trying not to worry too much (and mostly failing), because even though I’m guessing the show tickets will be refunded if they cancel the shows, I’ll be waving goodbye to my horribly expensive non-refundable flight from the UK:bradley:.

I mean, of course, if it does reach the point where it’s so prolific that there’s a risk to performers and public, then cancellation is the best option, as disappointing as it will be for a lot of us.

Lesson learned for me? Pay the extra for the refundable flight option, even if it seems extortionate and unnecessary at the time.

3 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Optimistically, I am hoping the situation will get worse this month and into April, and will get better for May. However I have tickets for the 15th & 16th and I have reluctantly started to prepare myself that I might not be seeing Gaga. :bradley: Fingers crossed the worst case scenario would be that the shows would be postponed not cancelled.

My best friend and I have our flights and hotel booked (we booked our trip a long time ago, way before the situation got to this point), and I am having some anxiety that we might not even be able to just go on vacation.

I really hope things will improve by late April and early May. My understanding is that we should expect cases to skyrocket in the US the rest of this month, but maybe after that things will taper off, especially if people take the necessary precautions and practice social distancing and good hygiene as much as possible. (I might be naïvely optimistic here.) 

I understand your disappointment and anxiety. I have Elton John tickets in May that were extremely hard to get, and may brother-in-law is the world's biggest EJ fan and is so over the moon that we got them. We're all going to be crushed if and when our concert is cancelled. Also, I remember thinking about what would happen if Gaga got sick and my Enigma and/or J&P concerts were cancelled last December, and I realized what a financial loss it would be in terms of non-refundable flight tickets, the money spent on other shows, etc. (I think I could've gotten a refund on the hotel), not to mention the disappointment at not seeing the concerts. 

Sending good vibes to you both! :party:This is such a wild time in which we are living. I'm trying to keep calm about things in general as I realized I was developing anxiety over this whole COVID-19 situation that was giving me chest pain, which was a wake-up call that I need to focus on the positive while staying informed, making sure not to obsess over all of the worst-case scenarios. (Don't worry, I am fine, and my heart is fine.) Somehow, things will work out, even if not in the way we want them to – I imagine that if your shows can't go on in late  April/May that they will be postponed, since I don't think MGM will let her cancel that many shows. It would be a huge financial loss to them, not only in terms of concert tickets, but also the other revenue that her shows bring in. 

She/Her/Hers

JANNNNEEEEEEEE
30 minutes ago, Bounty said:

With all these big events getting cancelled left and right worldwide do you think Enigma is getting cancelled? There’s only a few shows left anyway....

I have tickets for May 15th and I’m scared to book hotels and flight in case it gets cancelled.. So I’m waiting a bit longer for an official announcement.

What do you think? That they’re still gonna happen or get cancelled?

no i dont think it will dont worry Gaga is aware of everything going on 

Renie

I’m praying this doesn’t happen! I have early entry ticket to 2 shows, 10th row to jazz and piano and tickets to brian Newman’s show. Plus flight and hotel booked! And all my outfits bought. :toofunny: I don’t even care about losing the money. I just care about never being able to get as good of tickets again if she rescheduled. There should be some sort of priority to people who had their show cancelled if they want to buy tickets again. 

I know health should come first but I’m more than willing to be the only person in the pit if no one else shows up! :ladyhaha: Hoping it’s under control by then. 

gagasicebath
Just now, Franch Toast said:

Sending good vibes to you both! :party:This is such a wild time in which we are living. I'm trying to keep calm about things in general as I realized I was developing anxiety over this whole COVID-19 situation that was giving me chest pain, which was a wake-up call that I need to focus on the positive while staying informed, making sure not to obsess over all of the worst-case scenarios. (Don't worry, I am fine, and my heart is fine.) Somehow, things will work out, even if not in the way we want them to – I imagine that if your shows can't go on in late  April/May that they will be postponed, since I don't think MGM will let her cancel that many shows. It would be a huge financial loss to them, not only in terms of concert tickets, but also the other revenue that her shows bring in. 

Thank you :hug:

Luckily, I’m not someone who gets anxious about health issues at all so with this I’m taking the advice regarding appropriate cautions but I’m not panicking.

I’m annoyed at myself for not paying extra for a non-refundable flight but I couldn’t have known this was going to happen and when you’re already looking at £800 for a flight plus almost the same for the show tickets, every bit extra matters!

We can do nothing but wait and see, I guess...

gagasicebath
2 minutes ago, Renie said:

I know health should come first but I’m more than willing to be the only person in the pit if no one else shows up! :ladyhaha: Hoping it’s under control by then. 

You, me, and Gaga then!

3 minutes ago, Renie said:

I’m praying this doesn’t happen! I have early entry ticket to 2 shows, 10th row to jazz and piano and tickets to brian Newman’s show. Plus flight and hotel booked! And all my outfits bought. :toofunny: I don’t even care about losing the money. I just care about never being able to get as good of tickets again if she rescheduled. There should be some sort of priority to people who had their show cancelled if they want to buy tickets again. 

There’s not much time left, E3 just got cancelled and that’s in June, Coachella got pushed to October... idk I just think it will get cancelled or rescheduled... I’m definitely getting insurance for the travel and hotel tickets.

Archived