💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Monster: Week 8 Walk Walk Fashion Baby

KMonster

Featured Posts

*rPTHP.png

*This seasons winner will get a prize.

*The winner will get a $15 or a 10$ iTunes Gift Card (US)!

*Challenges

*Challenges will be posted Thursdays and contestants will have until Sunday at midnight to complete the challenge. There will be one challenge each week. Judging will take place Monday until Thursday and will be posted Thursdays.

*Judging

*The judging is pretty simple. Entries will receive one paragraph from each judges. This format will be used to judge the entries:

*Appearance: /15

*Creativity: /15

*Blending: /10

*Use of Tools: (Text, Textures, Brushes, ect) /10

*Final Score /50

*Elimination

*Elimination process is simple. The one that gets least points gets eliminated. A missed entry is an automatic disqualification.

*Eighth Week Challenge

Gaga's shot to fame has always been highlighted with the crazy outfits and costumes Gaga wears. In this challenge you are to do a photo manipulation of Gaga wearing something she has never worn before. Make sure that whatever garment you put Gaga in reflects her latest fashion of the Marry the Night era of Born This Way. This can be of any size. It also must have the name of the fashion designer featured in the graphic.

*Judges

*1. Haus of Dance

*2. KMonster

*3. JaysAMess

*Contestants

*Alvaro

*Mark!

**Emma

*To have a pass you must ask the week before the challenge begins. Pink means pass!

*Next week there will be no passes given as we are getting to the finals!

*Send your entries to the following email addresses:

*[email protected]

*[email protected]

*[email protected]

*Entries are due Sunday at midnight. Good luck everyone.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really hate to say this, but I'm going to have to drop out =(

It's coming around to the holidays and it's the busiest time for me and I honestly don't think i'm going to have any more time to do this.

It sucks but thanksgiving and christmas are two big things in my family, especially christmas the most. I'm sorry.

Just an opinion, but maybe the competition should be expanded a little more then just photoshop? Idk it's just a suggestion. I've seen many Gaga creations such as works of art that deserve to be recognized. :)

Just an opinion, but maybe the competition should be expanded a little more then just photoshop? Idk it's just a suggestion. I've seen many Gaga creations such as works of art that deserve to be recognized. :)

Do you mean artwork like paintings or sketches and whatnot?

This is a Graphic Artist competition, though. Why should it be expanded to something most graphic artists can't do?

This is a Graphic Artist competition, though. Why should it be expanded to something most graphic artists can't do?

No you are completely right. :)

I haven't gotten crits from either judge. I promise when I get them they will be up in no time! Until then... :( sorry

Archived