❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
charts

BTS "On" falls from #4 to #68 on Billboard 100

I LOVE GGD

Featured Posts

I LOVE GGD

The extremely famous Kpop band BTS had their single "On" debuted at No. 4 on the Billboard Hot 100  and it fell this week to No. 68

What are your thoughts on this one?

https://www.billboard.com/charts/hot-100

What can we expect for Gaga´s Stupid Love next week? (I personally don´t care because I love SL and regardless of its charting I will love it)

But I can´t help but wonder what would happen to SL. After all BTS has a huge fanbase and they are a streaming power and yet their single dropped a lot in just its second week. 

Economy

SL will fall somewhere between #25 and #35

But I actually expect a rebound after that because sales and streaming have somewhat stabilized and stopped plunging and radio is surging so I think a return to top 20 later is very likely

I even dare say top 10 possibly but I don't wanna jinx it

I LOVE GGD

Do we know if Gaga is expected to do any promo on tv shows?

Economy
5 minutes ago, Guapo said:

Do we know if Gaga is expected to do any promo on tv shows?

You would think but now I wonder if she's saving it for the second single

Plus that way she gets to promote album right before release so makes sense

Red Velvet

This is actually kind of just meaningless. I mean, ON should've been atleast just peaked at Top 20. It's doing GREAT in Korea though.

I'm like some kind of supernova

myluis617

Im staying optimistic the song is on trend and I think people will still be listening to it. Hoping it does not drop too much, I just hope tik tok helps promote it more with a viral video using stupid love. 

Runway

Well obviously it’s only strong metric is youtube and no one wants to listen to it on Spotify and obviously radio will never play it :toofunny:

Arturo

You can expect a much smaller fall somewhere between 25-35 with radio airplay cushioning the fall. And then expect a rise on the Hot 100 starting week 3. 

Economy
1 minute ago, Arturo said:

You can expect a much smaller fall somewhere between 25-35 with radio airplay cushioning the fall. And then expect a rise on the Hot 100 starting week 3. 

Literally my thoughts exactly

Dr Fudge

Realistically, this happens to every artist. It’s a rare moment when a song debuts big and stays there. 

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Archived