💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

2nd Day In A Row: SL #1 Biggest US Radio Gainer

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

https://kworb.net/radio/

The AI increase of +1.84M was not as strong as yesterdays +2.99M update but it's STILL the biggest gainer again now 2 days in a row in the top 100 radio songs

Hopefully if it continues we get a radio hit despite somewhat mediocre streams

GaGaAst

Lets hope it's increase is not stalled. We need SL to do really well in both radio and streams  

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

Gohan
10 minutes ago, Economy said:

Hopefully if it continues we get a radio hit despite somewhat mediocre streams

You can thank this site and the others for the low streaming points. 'The song is new, give it some time", what time!? She's not even performing in not even doing another type of promo. I thought we'd all collectively help to organize some streaming parties and stuff, but no, we're back to the same old stuff we did when streaming was introduced as a "thing" that counts for the Billboard Hot 100 songs and that is, doing nothing. It's so frustrating :crossed:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Doncho

Awesome news. Radio will help its sales and streaming too, so this is really important! :golfclap:

Doncho
Just now, Gohan said:

You can thank this site and the others for the low streaming points. 'The song is new, give it some time", what time!? She's not even performing in not even doing another type of promo. I thought we'd all collectively help to organize some streaming parties and stuff, but no, we're back to the same old stuff we did when streaming was introduced as a "thing" that counts for the Billboard Hot 100 songs and that is, doing nothing. It's so frustrating :crossed:

The song got a LOT of promo on social media. Doing talk shows and such helps, but its not as important as it was before. Also fans cant make a song #1 forever. Doing streaming parties is not enough to make a song a hit. Radio is what makes or breaks a song. Everything looks just fine for now. I just hope the 2nd single dont ruin SL s momentum...

Daylight Jokers
Just now, pachinko said:

Should I have not stopped streaming? I thought we were done after we secured top 5? :air: 

keep streaming. Just cuz it reached #5 doesn't mean it won't chart higher. :pawsup:

AnglerfishbraBENUS

I don't think we need Longevity tbh.  The 2nd single is coming and SL is obviously just a very true to form, buzz-esque single.

pachinko
18 minutes ago, LGs LM said:

keep streaming. Just cuz it reached #5 doesn't mean it won't chart higher. :pawsup:

Inb4 it falls out of Hot 100 next week because I stopped streaming. :air: Gaga would never forgive me.

Economy
16 minutes ago, Doncho said:

The song got a LOT of promo on social media. Doing talk shows and such helps, but its not as important as it was before. Also fans cant make a song #1 forever. Doing streaming parties is not enough to make a song a hit. Radio is what makes or breaks a song. Everything looks just fine for now. I just hope the 2nd single dont ruin SL s momentum...

18 minutes ago, Gohan said:

I don't think we can blame GGD

These streaming parties always have less impact than hoped...

Truth is when songs streams go into the millions WW, and over a million a day in the US alone... It's not a fan site getting together that will make a huge difference

I think organizing radio requests would have more impact than a streaming party tbh

I spammed the sh*t out of SL to radio requests with fake emails plus msg some members to do the same

I don't know if I had an impact or its just coincidence but SL is already a Toronto radio hit. It gets multiple spins a day on the big stations :D

Economy
17 minutes ago, whipopotamus said:

I don't think we need Longevity tbh.  The 2nd single is coming and SL is obviously just a very true to form, buzz-esque single.

But a lead being a hit helps the entire era...

If the lead flops that automatically makes radio more skeptical of future singles and the album goes in with less hype too

Hopefully it does maintain some strength

If the 2nd single is the Ariana Collab... It will no doubt be a hit

Killa

I dont think intense streaming changes

I'd say liking tik tok videos, radio requests or shazaming should be focus

and honestly it's very easy. Economy wanna organize groups:flower:?

Just as a side note, we may help our idol, as fans but i think no one should put pressure on fans to work for the artist. We may say it as a joke but no more. She has the power, we do it for enjoying not for unhealthy reasons. Please i dont really like that people spend 60 eu on copies, if you collect physical cds and want all versions and have the money, ok. But dont offend Gaga if she doesnt reach n1 nor get addicted to control whats going on. This is very important. Love all. 

If people wanna spend a part of they're day doing a bit of free promo, it's cute. But it's not on our hands

Economy
14 minutes ago, Killa said:

I dont think intense streaming changes

I'd say liking tik tok videos, radio requests or shazaming should be focus

and honestly it's very easy. Economy wanna organize groups:flower:?

Just as a side note, we may help our idol, as fans but i think no one should put pressure on fans to work for the artist. We may say it as a joke but no more. She has the power, we do it for enjoying not for unhealthy reasons. Please i dont really like that people spend 60 eu on copies, if you collect physical cds and want all versions and have the money, ok. But dont offend Gaga if she doesnt reach n1 nor get addicted to control whats going on. This is very important. Love all. 

If people wanna spend a part of they're day doing a bit of free promo, it's cute. But it's not on our hands

About shazamming. Any idea how many times it counts?

Killa
5 minutes ago, Economy said:

About shazamming. Any idea how many times it counts?

in what sense, how many times you may shazam to have a point??

Gotta research.

Also i asked yesterday but i have no idea how you have access to tik tok data. 

Archived