💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why can’t we criticise Stupid Love?

Bobbins

Featured Posts

stupidlov

Sorry, but i can't stand the negativity in this forum. I appreciate your sincerity, if you don't like the song, it's okay... but can we stop for a minute and enjoy this new era? For my taste, Stupid Love it's incredible and one of my favorites, this bubblegum pop style it's exactly what I wanted for years (working with Max Martin for the first time, omg)! I'm tired of seeing the same comments over and over again comparing her recent songs to the oldest. The Fame, The Fame Monster and Born This Way are the past. Get over it... She doesn't like to get stuck on the same things everytime, that's why she reinvent herself! And now Gaga wants to get fun! Do you really think that we are helping her with this comments? Do you really think she will modify her own music to feed your taste? She always do whatever she wants!! And that's exactly what makes her interesting :)  I understand that some monsters didn't feel the song enough, but we have to support her, and be ready for the next singles! Many of you were hating on ARTPOP, now you love it! You are over-analyzing everything since 2013... and that's what makes us so annoying as fanbase. Let me ****ing enjoy CHROMATICA ♥  XO

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lucas

You can : Stupid Love has Lady Gaga, Bloodpop, Max Martin as producers/writers and we couldn't even get a good chorus :sweat:

JusKeepBreathin

I'm still not sure why people want her to move on from working with RedOne. Obviously the magic is collaborative. She brings out the best in him and he brings out the best in her. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived