💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Gaga single tracking: August)

Americano

Featured Posts

Arturo

To put into perspective, Rihanna has sold around 11.5 million albums worldwide since late 2010. Gaga has sold 7 million in that same timeframe. Her tactic is working :shrug:

Riri's albums since 2010: LOUD, Talk That Talk, Unapologetic

Gaga's albums since 2010: Born This Way

:emma:

I can honestly see '22' going top 10. What about y'all?

Even if I put my hate away for that song, I really don't see that happening.

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Riri's albums since 2010: LOUD, Talk That Talk, Unapologetic

Gaga's albums since 2010: Born This Way

:emma:

Even if I put my hate away for that song, I really don't see that happening.

I know, I'm just strictly looking at the numbers. We all know Rihanna is a "quantity" w***e :hor:

APPLAUSE4YOU

Ooh, is that why it suddenly shot up to the #1 spot recently?

Yes, it is such a joke. Honestly, if you're gonna get a #1, don't discount to get there. How pathetic.

Call Me Maybe passed Poker Face in sales in the US this week apparently.

What is going on with this world? :cry:

ThisGuyTony

Maybe they should discount "22" to get it into the top 10 and then allow them to release another single from Red. :shrug:

But no really. If it's discounted I would buy it! I like it but I haven't bought it in case Beyonce releases an amazing song (or any other artist) and I'm trying to save my remaining iTunes credits...

Mike, I know I'm not the only one to think this, but please stop with the Gaga bashing. It was old a really long time ago.

This

He should join Exhale. With a Britney avi and Gaga shading he'd fit right in. :teehee:

And yes he would! Those people are CRAZY they scared me when i joined!

Dangerous Man

Discounting a song for higher chart-peak sake is dirty, like what they said. :emma:

Maybe they should discount "22" to get it into the top 10 and then allow them to release another single from Red[/]. :shurg:

But no really. If it's discounted I would buy it! I like it but I haven't bought it in case Beyonce releases an amazing song (or any other artist) and I'm trying to save my remaining iTunes credits...

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

nick4bty

The more songs that get discounted, the more often labels are going to feel enticed to do it. Someone needs to nip this in the bud before all songs are sold for 69 cents. 

Dangerous Man

^If only Interscope is like that. lol.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

APPLAUSE4YOU

My thing is even if they discounted a Gaga single, I would be furious. I would rather earn a number by the standard sales prices, etc. than ever discount a single. How cheap and greedy.

nick4bty

My thing is even if they discounted a Gaga single, I would be furious. I would rather earn a number by the standard sales prices, etc. than ever discount a single. How cheap and greedy.

People still can't get over the 99 cent album thing. We don't need Gaga hitting #1 with a 69 cent single.

APPLAUSE4YOU

People still can't get over the 99 cent album thing. We don't need Gaga hitting #1 with a 69 cent single.

Exactly. I don't like discounts. Because even if an album or a single is #1 worthy, discounts cheapen the acheivement greatly.

drinkmytears

I hope. I don't really feel like abandoning another artist again

Who gives a **** about you as a fan if you would leave her for not selling?

Mariano

August 2012 - ARTPOP Invention clip Gaga is saying get ready for ARTPOP 2013  and this is summer 2012..
Then October she said not to expect a single in January and said album Early Spring.
Right now It is Early Spring so It is clear that the album is delayed but the delay starts now, and you are complaining for months when clearly the album was coming April at the earliest... 

Waiting to see I need your love smashing the hot 100 Although I think the first Big EDM/POP Smash this year should be ARTPOP's lead single !

Archived