Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

US Charts Discussion (Gaga single tracking: August)

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
truthandfacts

Replying to Plop

Wow thanks i've been looking for these, where did you get them and could you please post ne-yo's,thanks.

Can someone track Marina's How to be a Heartbreaker's itunes position after the Glee cover?

117. Marina and The Diamonds - How to Be a Heartbreaker

An album's score always lowers after time as more critics review the album.  

That is usually true, but it's actually gone up this time

truthandfacts

Replying to Americano

Rihanna is consistent it's a known fact,it is a matter of releasing many things and hoping one sticks. No other artist can do what she does,not because the frenpuency of release will 'CHEAPEN THEIR WORK' but because they know they burn out.

I mean even when artist release 5 singles per era radio already begins to stop playing them because they feel the audience needs a break but riri still does well(see cheers and WHYB).

Replying to ozzy

The fact that she releases singles so often and makes a large number of them smash is further proof of her consistency. I mean Stay is her 27th platinum selling single(not really sure another poster said this earlier). Pour it up has already gone gold without live performance or promo she achieved the same thing with b'day cake from ttt.

Sort of off topic but does anyone know how i can join ontd or atrl,i've been trying 4ever.

truthandfacts

Wow so many mistakes in my previous post. Anyway it's suppose to say 'it isn't a matter of releasing many things and hoping one sticks'

Sorry if it seems as if i'm spamming this thread.

Mariano

The thing is that If Rihanna stops she may burn out while If Gaga releases lead single every year... she will have her 27th 4 million seller :D

]#12  90K will.i.am ft Britney Scream & Shout (-1) [2.613]

Comin' for that  3M mark! :ARTPOP:

Archived