💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Gaga single tracking: August)

Americano

Featured Posts

Dangerous Man

2nd version

80 Phillip Phillips - Gone, Gone, Gone

both versions combined, it is now at #12. :awkney:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phlop

PIU should just be the 3rd single with a video tbh. I don't think her urban radio only singles have ever done this well. And it's charting pretty well on Thr hot 100 for just being an urban single.

BYE

Blank Space

278. Lady GaGa - The Fame

500. Lady GaGa - Born This Way

ARTPOP hype :legend: and people are starting to miss Gaga :legend:

It's a very safe second single, but it works. As the Idol coronation song, it's gonna be another Top 10 for PP for sure.

Exactly.  :yes: He's becoming my 3rd top favourite Idol winner after Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood thanks to his album. Hopefully, he'd have the same longevity in the industry similar to those two I've mentioned. 

I was looking at best selling singles today... Poker Face will definitely pass the 7 million mark soon as it's her top selling single. But it seems like Just Dance is reaching an asymptote. It also surprises me that while arguably being her biggest hit yet, Bad Romance missed the 6 million mark by a lot. Nevertheless, it'll be nice when Gaga becomes the first American female to have a 7 million seller and the first female to have two. (If JD ever reaches it.)

But who knows, maybe an ARTPOP single will reach it first. :flutter:

Apparently, Poker Face only needs less than 100K to reach that prestigious 7 million mark. If it sells at least 3K every week, then before 2013 ends, it might reach that 7x platinum status. Back then, Poker Face along with Just Dance, I Gotta Feeling, and Boom Boom Pow made up the top 4 best-selling digital singles of all time. And now, it's only I Gotta Feeling and Poker Face that still remain in the top five best-selling digital singles of all time with the arrivals and rise of LMFAO, Adele, and Gotye in recent years.

With that said, it's also my hope that one day (preferably during ARTPOP) Gaga would be able to send a new single among that all-time best-selling list. 

Pop Art

It's also noteworthy that despite Rihanna being the top selling digital singles artist of all time, according to the latest report of Nielsen SoundScan, she still has to produce a single with more than 6 million digital sales.

Or even one with more than 5 million digital sales. Her digital power is not as strong as people give her credit for. As a further example of this, look at the fact that her 'huge #1 hit' Diamonds sold about as much as Girl on Fire, a song that peaked exactly ten spots lower than it. Oh, and Girl on Fire is still in the top 100 (at #41 to be precise) on iTunes; Diamonds is nowhere to be found.

Selena's Rule The World is the best pop song that was released in 2013 so far

Waiting for her single, it might be better RTW :legend:

Dangerous Man

5. BRUNO MARS - When I Was Your Man 146.813 (+4.065)

12. RIHANNA - Stay ft .Mikky Ekko 92.334 (+4.249)

wer r ur faves? :awkney:

4. JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE - Suit & Tie ft. JAY Z 151.461 (+2.148)
17. PITBULL - Feel This Moment 80.959 (+2.102)

so proud of this two too. Legend X + Legend JT :legend:

Blank Space

Or even one with more than 5 million digital sales. Her digital power is not as strong as people give her credit for. As a further example of this, look at the fact that her 'huge #1 hit' Diamonds sold about as much as Girl on Fire, a song that peaked exactly ten spots lower than it. Oh, and Girl on Fire is still in the top 100 (at #41 to be precise) on iTunes; Diamonds is nowhere to be found.

Girl on Fire is more cathier than shain brait laik a daimin

Dangerous Man

more

DEMI LOVATO - Heart Attack 40.463 (+1.951)

TAYLOR SWIFT - 22 16.911 (+2.137)

PHILLIP PHILLIPS - Gone, Gone, Gone 10.062 (+0.298)

JUSTIN BIEBER - Right Here ft Drake 9.247 (+0.385)

Archived