💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Gaga single tracking: August)

Americano

Featured Posts

nick4bty

As long as Gaga releases her lead single before Eminem does, she'll become the 2nd highest selling single artist behind Rihanna. But she's definitely gonna have to fight off Eminem. If she has a successful era, she could even pass Rihanna.

What's really sad, though, is that Call Me Maybe will most likely cross 7 million before Poker Face does 

Gone, Gone, Gone is at #32 and #81 on iTunes. Future hit, underway. 

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chris777

I don't think Rihanna will have a single with more than 6 million 

Gaga could pass Eminem with ARTPOP. But since Eminem is releasing an album too, it's hard to tell

Arturo

Digital singles sales are much higher now than they were in 2009/2010
No doubt in my mind that if digital sales in 2009 were like they are now, PF would be over 8M.

I remember months ago that there were earlier talks of GGG somehow becoming a hit. And now, it seems it will finally be. After listening to it again, I could not help but love it once more. It's still catchy in a very feel-good way. Way to go for a second single from his album. 

Ray of Light

33 Phillip Phillips - Gone, Gone, Gone 0.2210
87 Phillip Phillips - Gone, Gone, Gone 0.0958

0.3168 Total - #16 

Dangerous Man

That doesn't exist and even if it did, that'd be 250,000 copies. So it's not even unofficially Silver lol

lol.. It was just a sarcasm. :awkney:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Dangerous Man

Good for Bruno  :golfclap:

Unapologetic is most likely to outsell TTT, in the US and WW

PIU has sold 600k, not bad for a urban single with no music video or live performances

urban radios supported the song, so its not surprising.

But nevertheless, Unapologetic era is so far great. :clap:

Arturo

lol.. It was just a sarcasm. :awkney:

I know. But the funny part is that Warrior is not even eligible for a nonexistent certification. 

I know. But the funny part is that Warrior is not even eligible for a nonexistent certification. 

Bronze :reductive:

nick4bty

I remember months ago that there were earlier talks of GGG somehow becoming a hit. And now, it seems it will finally be. After listening to it again, I could not help but love it once more. It's still catchy in a very feel-good way. Way to go for a second single from his album. 

It's a very safe second single, but it works. As the Idol coronation song, it's gonna be another Top 10 for PP for sure.

Emvee

Moves Like Jagger only needs over 13K to pass the 6 million mark in digital sales. If it does, I believe it would become the 18th single to sell more than 6 million in the digital era. So far, Lady Gaga remains as the sole female artist with two singles that sold more than 6 million in digital sales. Fellow Interscope artists Black Eyed Peas and LMFAO also both have two singles each with digital sales of more than 6 million.

On one hand, Gaga's contemporaries such as Adele, Katy Perry, Ke$ha, and even Carly Rae Jepsen all have one each. It's also noteworthy that despite Rihanna being the top selling digital singles artist of all time, according to the latest report of Nielsen SoundScan, she still has to produce a single with more than 6 million digital sales.

I was looking at best selling singles today... Poker Face will definitely pass the 7 million mark soon as it's her top selling single. But it seems like Just Dance is reaching an asymptote. It also surprises me that while arguably being her biggest hit yet, Bad Romance missed the 6 million mark by a lot. Nevertheless, it'll be nice when Gaga becomes the first American female to have a 7 million seller and the first female to have two. (If JD ever reaches it.)

But who knows, maybe an ARTPOP single will reach it first. :flutter:

Blank Space

I was looking at best selling singles today... Poker Face will definitely pass the 7 million mark soon as it's her top selling single. But it seems like Just Dance is reaching an asymptote. It also surprises me that while arguably being her biggest hit yet, Bad Romance missed the 6 million mark by a lot. Nevertheless, it'll be nice when Gaga becomes the first American female to have a 7 million seller and the first female to have two. (If JD ever reaches it.)

But who knows, maybe an ARTPOP single will reach it first. :flutter:

Could you give me a link to the top?I would like to see it too ;)

Dangerous Man

24 Phillip Phillips - Gone, Gone, Gone :awkney:

Archived