💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Gaga single tracking: August)

Americano

Featured Posts

WarriorPrince

I'm officially staning for Tonight I'm Getting Over You. Too bad it's flopping very hard on iTunes.  :confuse:

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dangerous Man

This Kiss > TIGOY imo.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Mariano

TIGOY >>>>>>>> This Kiss   it's floppyng so hard.. I guess Only Katy and Taylor can have success with such songs :}

Americano

Katy and Gaga are gonna battle it out for the summer anthem this year most likely. Thatll be fun 

WarriorPrince

Yep, Katy vs Gaga again. Sounds fun. Maybe Gaga will win single-wise this time. I hope so.

TIGOY >>>> This Kiss tbh

Still both are more enjoyable than Call Me Maybe. It got so big that i can't really enjoy it.

Blank Space

Katy and Gaga are gonna battle it out for the summer anthem this year most likely. Thatll be fun 

I'm worried about Gaga :ohno: what if it wont be succesful? :ohno: I can't this waiting killing me and hope Katy wont go same way as she did with TD with all these rent rappers and discounts :ohno:

nick4bty

Too bad it's flopping very hard on iTunes.  :confuse:

And radio  :fan:

Harlem Shake: sales falling, barely any radio support, only YouTube parodies = #1

Billboard :smh:

Flopboard  :nails:

so, I assume this is the last week for TS getting weekly 300k+ sold copies. Hmm, I wonder who will be number 1 this week in BBH100.

Hopefully Thrift Shop like it rightfully deserves to be.

Americano

I think they'll both have running starts on radio, just because Katy hasn't had a legit album since 2010 and Gaga 2011. They're due for "comeback" kind of hype, which will make  their lead singles explosive.

More dependent on who has longevity. Gaga did not with BTW, Katy did with TD.

Internationally Gaga is in a stronger position, she just wrapped up a worldwide tour while Katy hasnt toured in awhile. 

Blank Space

I think they'll both have running starts on radio, just because Katy hasn't had a legit album since 2010 and Gaga 2011. They're due for "comeback" kind of hype, which will make  their lead singles explosive.

More dependent on who has longevity. Gaga did not with BTW, Katy did with TD.

Internationally Gaga is in a stronger position, she just wrapped up a worldwide tour while Katy hasnt toured in awhile. 

Don't forget Japan the country with most stans :legend:

Americano

Gaga is good in most major markets right now (UK/germany/france/Japan/Aus/Canada) due to the tour. All of those countries had all dates fulfilled before her injury.

US is only country really impacted, so I hope she has a radio deal and big promo spots locked in for this country to make up the ground.

Blank Space

Gaga is good in most major markets right now (UK/germany/france/Japan/Aus/Canada) due to the tour. All of those countries had all dates fulfilled before her injury.

US is only country really impacted, so I hope she has a radio deal and big promo spots locked in for this country to make up the ground.

I hope she will reschedelude her tour and will end it in US :)

Harlem Shake: sales falling, barely any radio support, only YouTube parodies = #1

Still haven't heard it on the radio. Searched it on youtube, only found 30 second clips. Is that it?

Archived